“Great comfy stay at a reasonable $Rate”

Midtown Motel & Suites
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great comfy stay at a reasonable $Rate”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Had a great experience staying here on a Business Visit.

Got a very friendly & peaceful environment. Cosy bedroom, Cable, Mini-Kitchen, Fridge, Working Desk & great Internet Connection equipped me with all that I needed to carry out my office tasks and also to relax & rest in my evenings. Owners took great care of me and provided a lot of guidance of lot of my queries during my stay. Got very good options to spend my evenings at just walking distance from this Motel. I will say a Very Good bargain for folks looking for weekly or monthly stays. Rates seem to be very reasonable for the great location & facilities this motel provides.

Will like to share my thank note with the reception desk for making my stay so comfy.

Room Tip: Top floor is BEST
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Jassy13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Carleton Place, Canada
Reviewed December 21, 2011

On December 2011, I slept two nights at the Midtown Motel. I found very welcoming owner and an outstanding service to make my stay to feel like home. No doubt, when I return to Moncton, this will be my place again. Also, very well located, and plenty of parking.

Room Tip: I enjoy the suite.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sylvain T
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Excellent location, nicely decorated and clean rooms. Reasonable rates---cheapest hotel in Moncton. But definitely, worth it, with a friendly manager.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Lorraine H
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Coming back to Moncton has become a pleasure for me, because I always stay at the Midtown Motel and Suites. It's undoubtedly an excellent place, a sort of paradise in downtown Moncton.
ED

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Ed R
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stayed at the Midtown Motel & Suites in July 2011 for the purpose of attending the U2 concert. The owners of the motel went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable when on the day of the concert I fell and broke my ankle.

Not only did they assist in carrying me up four flights of stairs to my room, they also lent me clothing and made me supper. They followed up with me frequently to ensure I was ok.

The room was clean and very spacious for myself and my four friends. We enjoyed our stay very much and I plan to return again some day.

I highly recommend this motel for not only the lovely rooms, but the overwhelming warm hospitality of the owners.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank monette m
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Canada
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I have to say the owners of this place are friendly and helpful, especially the woman. And the furnishings/linens in the room are Hotel Quality....not what you expect from a motel. The beds were huge and very comfy. The only thing that I could say would improve the room is; for them to pay attention to the dirt marks that can be found on the doors near the handles. They could have been cleaner.....but the furniture and bathroom were definitely clean.

It is a great value for your money, it was the nicest place we stayed in during our summer vacation....we also stayed in Matane, Halifax, and Charlottetown. Moncton was a great city I would have spent more time there had I know what a nice place it was. And I thought it was a great location too...walking distance to lots of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank VonNo83
Lower Sackville, Canada
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed in the Midtown in late October, it was our second visit. Each time we were more than satisfied with the accommodations. The desk personnel were warm and friendly, the rooms had comfortable beds, were clean and had kitchen facilities. If you want to be in the center of the city and have reasonable rates, I would recommend that you give the Midtown a try.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family