“No problems here!”

Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Ottawa, Ontario
“No problems here!”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Great new Hampton. Great rooms / Great beds. Good service. Very convenient for travellers (just off HWY 2 @ Mapleton rd). No problems here. Would book again if in Moncton!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
montreal
Reviewed July 21, 2009

We were travelling from Montreal to PEI and needed a olace to stay around Moncton one night. Without a reservation, we dropped in to the Hampton Inn at one of hte Moncton exists and booked a King Size Suite for the night. I travel extensively for business for work all over the world and this is definiately a 5* experience without the 5* price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommending this heotel for a stay of any lenght. It is an amzing hotel. And for those with kids, there is a great salt water pool with a 2 story slide that will occupy the kids (and adults) for hours.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 18, 2009

I am a frequent Hampton Inn stayer and a frequent traveller and LOVED this Hampton. It was new, the desk was SUPERBLY friendly, the rooms and pool AWESOME. I can't beleive it was a HAMPTON but then again, I know they are top notch. I highly recommend this to anyone staying in Moncton and would stay there in a heartbeat if I had the chance. It just doesn't compare to other Hamptons. Superb.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Michiana
Reviewed June 28, 2009

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and marked it as one of my favorites for my Hilton Honors info. It was definitely one of, if not THE nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. The staff was very pleasant and helpfull and they exemplify what a Hampton Inn everywhere should be. I have stayed in some that really need updates (carpets, furniture, etc.) This was not one of them. It was very nice!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Saint John, NB
Reviewed May 29, 2009

This winter my husband and I had to travel to Moncton for a family funeral. The hotel was just what we needed. The rooms were tastefully decorated and the bed was more than comfortable. The breakfast area was excellent and the breakfast bar was a great way to start the day. I especially liked the breakfast to go bags for one morning when we didn't have time to sit for breakfast. The staff took the effort to make sure we were looked after and remembered us by name. In a stressful time they made us feel welcome and relaxed.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Frederict
Reviewed May 26, 2009

This hotel is breath taking, from the moment you enter the lobby you are greated with a smile. If you have the opportunity and want to treat yourself I HIGHLY recommend room 501. It is a King Jacuzzi Suite that has a 47inch LCD TV over a fire place, for those of us who have allergies ... don't worry .. there is no carpet instead... HARDWOOD Floors. The hallways are spotless, the staff at every level smile when they see you coming and the hot breakfast in the morning is never ending. (omeletes, muffins, fresh fruit you name it!). The pool and the work out room is wicked and the parking ... it is free. Save yourself the heart ache of going down town and experience what staying a hotel should be. Great job! Oh and if you get the chance to meet Joey the Sales Manager he will impress the socks off you.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank kainer
Newfoundland
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I just returned yestserday from my trip to Moncton where I was a guest at this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. This was the most comfortable hotel I have ever stayed at. Everything was perfect! The bed was the best part i will admit. I had a fantastic sleep every night. The decor was wonderful, very modern and cozy. The carpets in the rooms were beautiful and plush, very nice on the feet! I stayed in the standard double bed style room, and it was spacious, with a new flat panel high def tv and beautiful duvets on the beds.
We had a social in one of the adjoining board rooms, and it was just wonderful.
The bathroom was beautfiul and the internet connection was perfect.
The only thing that I didn't like about this hotel was the location. It is on the outskirts of the city, right off the highway. There wasn't a restaurant or bar within, and I never had a vehicle with me, having to cab it everywhere I went. It is my understanding that Moncton is growing at an alarming rate and that there is a casino being constructed around the corner, hence the hotel has been built in anticipation of such growth.
That said, it didn't even matter about the location, everything else trumped that. I didn't want to leave!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business