“Awesome restaurant !”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Moncton
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Moncton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Very good restaurant in Moncton . Awesome atmosphere, great food, good wine choice and excellent service. I highly recommand !

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I ate here because it was convenient (staying at the Residence Inn). For various reasons, I do not enjoy the Keg's Halifax locale, but this one was completely different.
The service was attentive without being disruptive, my steak was done exactly as I ordered (surprisingly, not always the case at steakhouses), and the salad fresh. I did have to wait a bit for a table, but it was worth it and I never felt neglected. I look forward to my next trip to Moncton, just to eat here.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Steak is always good! Service is generally very good. Prices are a bit high but it is a steakhouse after all.....

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food here is always good. The service is also a plus. Most waiters are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were there for our anniversary we had the steak it was very good and twice bake potatoes are absolutely amazing!!!!! They have a lot of selections for the kids and they had a good meal! Will go back soon!