“Not impress”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Moncton
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Moncton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 268 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada
“Not impress”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I wasn't impress with there portion. it's been more than a year but i never when back, maybe i should. A few of my friends said they really like there food. I will try it again one day.

Tignish, Canada
“A little disappointed this time”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to The Keg many times and always loved my meal but this time I must say we were a little disappointed. My prime rib had more fat than meat on it. I ordered veggies and got mashed potatoes. The grilled shrimp was over cooked. This was the first time that we were not pleased with our meals. A few others that I spoke with also had disappointing experiences recently as well, hopefully management will do something about it, would hate to see a good restaurant go downhill.

• Visited March 2013
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
“Excellant Food , Fantastic Server”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

First visit , menue unclear to us but our server walked us through it and WOW ! Great meal ! selection of Dinner drink for my wife was perfect. Will be back to try lunch menue . Thanks Kate for the great experience.

• Visited April 2013
Matapedia, Canada
“Great steak”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We always go to the keg while in Moncton. The food is consistently great and the staff is very friendly. But be sure to call early for a reservation or be quick on your feet if you don't have a reservation and want a table at the bar.

Visited March 2013
Moncton New Brunswick
“You Don't Get What You Pay For!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very pricey! There was 3 of us... only 1 alcoholic drink, and 1 coffee along with our meals. Two steak dinners and 1 prime rib. $145 later! Steaks were good. Prime rib... well, lots of fat on it! Half stayed on the plate! Good thing we had received gifts cards as a gift to go! Won't be back.

Visited February 2013