“Always a great time”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

First stop after a week long work trip. Fish cakes were excellent, mussels overcooked. Brownie dessert one of the best around. Good selection of craft beer, old fashioned best I ever had. Excellent service. Music on a Wednesday night with Brendan Furlotte...priceless.

Reviewed May 22, 2019

Went in for supper and drinks with another couple. Liked the setup and overall feel. Found a cozy booth in the back, however it felt like we were forgotten because of this choice. Too hid away maybe or maybe poor service. Hmmm....20 mins b4 being asked for drinks...another 20 or more to get them. Our food was good, but after an hr and a half I wlda ate the arse out of a pig I was so hungry. Prices were in par with what I would expect and the food was good. Altho we didn't get our apps for almost 40 mins...need to work on your speed guys.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Solid pub food with live music on a Saturday night. Decor was great, felt like a real Irish pub. Great selection of food and drink.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Excellent dinner of fish and chips. Very friendly staff, nice quiet environment. A very enjoyable time.

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Seriously to be avoided
I have never tasted a catastrophe like this in my life. Missing seafood and no taste.

Date of visit: April 2019