“Top vegan restaurant ”
Review of Veggie Vietnam

Veggie Vietnam
Ranked #42 of 303 Restaurants in Moncton
Description: Veggie Vietnam offers vegetarian Vietnamese cuisine with cozy and comfortable atmosphere. Our sophisticated chief will serve distinct and unforgettable vegan dishes.
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

We always stop in for meal when we are in Moncton. It can't be beat for vegan food. Great prices and the food is always hot and fresh. You will never miss the meat and their fake meat... you can't tell the difference. My husband kept checking Haha

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 27, 2019

Tried Veg. Vietnam for a Saturday lunch. Took 1.5 hours, even though restaurant was empty. Most common noise from the kitchen was that of a microwave. H & S soup clearly had frozen vegetables, straight from the bag (or probably microwave); same frozen veggies in fried rice. Garden rolls mainly lettuce. I'm sorry people, but this just is not good Vietnamese food. No fresh herbs, so fresh ingredients, no real flavours. Worse part is went to washroom on way out; you need to go through doors to kitchen to find bathroom and the kitchen is a disaster. Wish I saw that first...

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank DrWeinerdog
Reviewed February 1, 2019

had delivery to work portions were huge had enough for supper mushroom fried rice was very nice & the Singapore noodles

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I have been to vegetarian restaurants in a dozen countries and this one is near the top. I usually get the special #3 but will force myself on occasion to try something new. I've yet to be disappointed. The Vietnamese sweet and sour soup today was chock-full of veggies, and includes fried tofu and mock shrimp. Reasonably priced with friendly service. This is our go-to restaurant whenever we are in Moncton.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank Clerestory
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited Dieppe as part of our vacation in New Brunswick. When looking for a place to eat lunch, we found this restaurant on the Happy Cow app. The app said there were vegan options. So we thought we’d try it since vegan options can be difficult to find. When we walked into the restaurant our first impression was that it was small but well cared for. When the woman that appeared to be the owner, came over to our table, I asked her which items on the menu were vegan to which she replied “everything “. My daughter was thrilled. The food was great. So good in fact that we went back the next day. And to our surprise they had a buffet set up. It was great. And everything was very well priced. If you’re vegan, vegetarian or neither...the food is definitely worth trying!! And the owner was lovely.

Date of visit: August 2018