I traveled to Moncton on business for a few days and found the Residence Inn to be most everything I needed in a hotel. I had a king suite; comfortable bed, nice living room, and a nearly full kitchen. It was ample room for a single person. I liked having so many pillows (comfortable ones, at that!) on the bed as well. The hotel looks good; public areas and my room were very clean and the furnishings and such are in excellent condition. The complementary breakfast is typical of hotel breakfast bars these days, but the selection was adequate and the staff kept it clean and organized. I found the wifi service to be very good.
Location-wise, the hotel is located on main street; there is a Keg restaurant on property and a nice choice of both restaurants and pubs all within a block or so radius. It is an easy walk (approx. 15 minutes) to the grocery store and Staples, in case you forgot to bring the power adapter for your laptop (or something like that). Avis car rental is less than a block away, if you want to pick up a car and do some exploring.
I highly recommend taking in the Moncton market if you are in town on a Saturday morning. It is an easy and quick walk (a block or so) from the hotel and offers a great variety of food vendors, crafts, produce and other agricultural products, and baking (amazing pastries and breads!). It was a nice way to spend part of the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton is an all-suite hotel in the heart of downtown Moncton, just 5 miles from the Greater Moncton Airport. Our 100% smoke free hotel offers guests the convenience of fully equipped kitchens, full size refrigerators, stove top coffee makers, microwaves, dining tables, and complimentary high speed Internet in their guest suite. Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton offers a choice of studio, one, or two bedroom suites - all equipped with Marriott's luxury bedding with plush mattresses and crisp sheets. Additional features at our hotel include a complimentary full hot breakfast daily for all guests, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and an exercise room - which are all ideal for the business traveler or for family fun. In addition, our hotel's The Keg restaurant is located on site and is open for lunch and dinner daily. There are also many pubs and family friendly restaurants located near our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Moncton Hotel Moncton
- Moncton Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Moncton New Brunswick