$152
$118
$109
$98
$114
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$131
$73
$113
Fairfield Inn
$103
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchenkeg restaurantbedroom suitesame buildingdining tablestove topice makergreat hotelliving areamain streetsized fridgesofa bedparking feegreat location in downtownan extended stayfront desk stafffree breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Staff is friendly and went out of their way to direct us to places in the neighborhood. Hotel is within walking distance to many bars and restaurants. Room was nice. Breakfast offered hot and cold choices in a large area. Gym is small but has what you need. Nice overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
NCHR, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for writing a review and staying with us at the Residence Inn. We're happy you enjoyed all the amenities on property and our proximity to everything downtown.

We hope your travels bring you back to the Moncton area again.
Until then,

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I didn't have a reservation getting to Moncton, showed up at about 8:30pm and checked to see if they had a room available. Very nice lobby and friendly staff, I was put into a large suite style room. Every detail was taken care of, even dish soap in the kitchen. Location was close to a variety of restaurants, and seemed very quiet. To top it off, one of the better free breakfasts I've had at any hotel. Perfect stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Islander4438
NCHR, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review on your experience. We're happy you enjoyed our all suite hotel, our complimentary breakfast buffet, and most importantly, our friendly associates.

We hope your travels bring you back to the area again soon.
Until next time,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in a 2 bedroom suite. I like the room layout and the renovation is very updated. The breakfast were excellent. It has hot oatmeal and the hot meals changed every day. It even has take out boxes for you to pack up and take up to your room. The swimming pool was a bit rough, the ground were hard to stand on as it's very rocky.....

This hotel is also located very conveniently across from many restaurant - a huge yummy and beautiful japanese/koren restaurant, pasta place, pub, vietnamese restaurant.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
NCHR, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We're happy you enjoyed your time in Moncton and our proximity to everything downtown.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Warm regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Checked in on a Monday, lugged my stuff up to the first room assigned to me and when I opened the door discovered that the room was already occupied. Lugged my luggage downstairs then back up to the second room assigned to me where I discovered that most rooms did not have a tub and shower but just a stand up shower, travellers that require a tub should take note that most their rooms do not have one. Lugged my luggage back down again to get a room with a tub. Staff was very helpful and friendly, couldn't ask for a nicer group of people. When I entered the room and took my shoes off I stepped on a small stone, which I left to see if the carpet was vacuumed during my stay. Left to go to work on Tuesday and returned to find that my bathroom was not cleaned, bed was made and towels changed. I am not a messy person so I expect the cleaners did the bare minimum as they were busy. Small stone still on carpet as I stepped on it again. Left to go to work on Wednesday and returned to the following: toilet not cleaned, tub not cleaned, sink in bathroom not cleaned, sink in kitchen not cleaned, dirty dish still on counter and counter top not washed down as it was sticky when I went to put my supper on it. Small stone still on carpet :-) bed was made and towels were changed out. I called down to front desk to let them know about the cleaning issues. They were very friendly and apologetic. Over all, the location of the hotel and the pleasantness of the staff can't be beat but the housekeeping needs to be a bit more diligent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
NCHR, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay. We're happy we were able to speak with you while on property and help rectify some of your concerns. We've shared your comments with our team to ensure our housekeeping standards are met.

We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This hotel was perfect for my needs. I had a one bedroom suite with a kitchen. The room was spacious and clean and most importantly the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast is included and the selection was good although I would have liked to see more fresh fruit and a healthier selection of cereal (not so sugary). I also visited the gym which was small but adequate for my needs. Parking is expensive but the hotel is downtown after all. The staff were very kind and friendly; I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay again myself.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
NCHR, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Moncton Residence Inn and for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We're happy you enjoyed the amenities on-site and the convenient location of our downtown hotel.

We comply with the Residence Inn breakfast guidelines and provide many healthy options for our guests such as turkey bacon, fresh fruit, whole grain breads, yogurt and more. During your next visit, please feel free to speak with me directly should you have any concerns with our complimentary breakfast.

We appreciate your recommendations and we look forward to your next visit.
Kind regards,