We stayed here two nights while on our March break, we normally don't stay in the downtown area, but thought we would try something new and we were not disappointed!
The staff is great, very friendly and helpful, any questions or concerns during our stay were taken care of right away.
The rooms are amazing, bright and very very clean. We stayed in a king size studio suite, full kitchen, pull out couch, which both our girls slept on comfortably (6 year old and 14 month old), king sized bed, full closet and great bathroom. I loved that the sink/mirror area were separate from the toilet and shower. There is no tub, so if you have kids that don't enjoy the shower this may not be the place for you, the shower is huge though and the water pressure is just right.
We did stay there on the weekend and our room was at the front of the hotel, right on Main Street, so there was some road noise, but not enough to keep us from sleeping well.
The breakfast buffet is really good, it had everything we could want the two mornings we were there. I also love that it's in the same building as The Keg, I would recommend eating there, the food is delicious.
The pool area is nice and bright, it's great and my kids and I really enjoyed it.
If you're not familiar with the area it can be a hard spot to figure out how to get in and out of, once you do it the first time though it's no problem.
We really enjoyed staying here and would go back again, like I said we normally stay in other places but I think the Residence Inn may be our new go to spot :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Moncton is an all-suite hotel in the heart of downtown Moncton, just five miles from the Greater Moncton Airport. The 100% smoke free hotel offers guests the convenience of fully equipped kitchens, full size refrigerators, stove top coffee makers, microwaves and dining tables and complimentary high speed internet in all 133 upscale suites.The Residence Inn Moncton offers a choice of studio, one or two bedroom suites all equipped with Marriott's luxury bedding with plush mattresses and crisp sheets. Features a complimentary full hot breakfast daily for all guests. An indoor pool, whirlpool and exercise room are ideal for the business traveler or for family fun, a necessity for any first class hotel in New Brunswick. The Keg restaurant is located in the hotel and is open for lunch and dinner daily as well as many pubs and family friendly restaurants are located near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn Moncton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Moncton Hotel Moncton
- Moncton Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Moncton New Brunswick