“Great meal!”

Tony's Bistro & Patisserie
Ranked #9 of 304 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Description: Since 2007 Tony's has been serving New Brunswick's finest French pastries, baked goods, and gourmet sandwiches. Due to increasing demand, we have recently expanded to include a full evening menu, including a selection of local and imported beers and wines. We are now opened in the evenings - stop in and see us tonight!
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Five of us went for supper. The service was excellent and the food delicious. I had the vol au vent. The best I have ever had in a restaurant. 3 people had the scallop fettuccine and said it was excellent. The scallop dinner was delicious. My only compliment I had ordered a lemon butter cream cake for dessert as a special occasion and we received a white chocolate cake . It was good but not what we ordered . I would recommend this restaurant . Nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2019

We arrived at Tony’s starving and 15 minutes before dinner service. None-the-less we were seated and given menus and our orders were taken in short time. I figured we would have to wait for the kitchen to get going but we received our food quickly (thank goodness). We both had items that are on both the lunch and dinner menu at the same price. The portions were generous and the food itself was delicious!! The crust on my vol-au-vent was light and flakey throughout, including the bottom and the filling was thick and flavourful. This is one of several items on the menu that change daily along with the ravioli and seafood selections. I really liked the tabouli-like quinoa side dish that was served along with my choice of salad. A myriad of pastry delights are available for dessert and taste every bit as good as they look. So the food was exceptional but a good dining experience is nothing without good service and our treatment at Tony’s was as exceptional as the food. I had many questions about the ingredients in my meal and each time our server popped off to the kitchen to find the answers. Everything about our meal was of the very highest quality and although I am rarely in the Moncton/Dieppe area the next time I am I will be paying another visit to Tony’s (really want to try that Garlic Harlot). In the meantime, I am spreading the word to everyone in the Saint John area.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Friendly service coupled with good food makes this a great experience. The Hollandaise sauce on the Eggs Benedict is exactly right, a bit tangy and beautifully creamy. We had a great relaxing breakfast!

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Stopped by on a Saturday with friends for lunch. Good homeade food and such great atmosphere! Tonys is a gem hidden in the middle of the city. Their desserts are to die for and the bakery is quite amazing.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Had a wonderful visit with my friend. The lunch was very nice. I had the vol-au-vent which had Asian chicken in it. The meal comes with soup or salad. I had the ceasar salad which was with a curly lettuce. Delicious. My friend had a mango chicken sandwich and a black bean soup. Only one thing that was a concern. We arrived at 11:30 and couldn’t,get the lunch menu until noon. We had a coffee and waited but that was annoying