“Let's be legit...”

Ranked #112 of 223 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Let's be legit...”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Overall, my experience at Pizza Twice has been very positive. There have been a few times when my order has not been up to snuff -- but you get that everywhere. It is nice to place your order and know the staff who are making it because they are locals. When it's busy, orders take longer but it is definitely worth the wait -- like I said earlier you get that everywhere.

• Visited February 2013

“Pizza”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Had pizza there it was good. Need to make sure not to go at very busy times. Slices are always good at lunch time, seems to be busy Monday to Friday. Other then that slices are made as they sell.

Fredericton, Canada
“Poor service, stingy on ingredient”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We live close to this Pizza Twice so occationally would go there just for convenience. But I find this Pizza Twice is very stingy on ingredients. Staff is generally not very friendly. I just order a veggie pizza from them for supper today and same thing, few pieces of vegetables as I expected, what's more is that the dough wasn't even cooked through. It's still half raw. I don't think I will ever go back again to be honest. It has its last chance.

• Visited June 2012
Hanwell
“Great soup.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

The food is always freshly prepared. We like the soup best and always try something else to go with it. The rest of the food is average but consistently good.

Visited March 2012
Beaver Dam, Canada
“It's OK”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I don't have anything bad to say....nothing good either. It's near our home & good in a rush I guess