“Might be the best Dixie Lee in the Province”
Review of Dixie Lee

Dixie Lee
Ranked #132 of 263 Restaurants in Fredericton
Reviewed June 13, 2017

I travel for work and in 10 years, I got to try all the Dixie Lee locations in NB. Not all the restaurants do things the same way so sometime you get surprises (from straight fries, eggs in macaroni salad, shredded cheese in poutine to beef gravy). My husband and I stopped in this week. Portions and quality were the best we've seen! Talk about getting your monies worth. Poutine had lots of gravy and it was hot. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Selenity29

Reviewed May 17, 2017

We most always get the fish dinner/snack. Always friendly staff and we never have to wait a long time. Especially like the potato salad and very tasty gravy. Conveniently located in our neighbourhood.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

I'm rating very good because I love Dixie lee but this isn't a fancy restaurant. It's a fried chicken joint, a very good fried chicken joint actually. When here have the fried chicken and skip the rest. Popcorn is not a part of a chicken, neither is a nugget. And have fish at a seafood restaurant.
My 2 cents.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

chicken was hot and fresh.. and huge pieces.. only thing i wasnt crazy about was the fries.... but i was here for chicken and it didnt disappoint... if ur lookinh for breaded chicken .. this isnt it... but tender and juicy.. for sure

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Was not treated well on phone or in person. Was told we couldn't order by phone, then when my husband went to establishment, he was told they couldn't supply 2 meals. Needless to say we went elsewhere and received proper service.