“Average”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Moncton, Canada
“Average”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Went on a Tuesday and took advantage of Pasta Tuesday. Meal was good. Service was lacking. Restaurant was busy. They don't have enough servers or they aren't capable to handle the volume. Food took a long time to come out. We were hungry and didn't want to spend two hours at a restaurant to eat. The price was reasonable because of the special. There was hardly any tomato sauce on our mountain of spaghetti. He asked for some more and was charged extra, which I think is poor. Overall, I wasn't impressed but am thinking thats the norm for BP.

Visited February 2013

Moncton, Canada
“NOT GREAT WITH GLUTEN FREE/ ALLERGIES”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went to this restaurant as they advertise having gluten wise options. My daughter also has to avoid lactose. The only thing they could offer her from their menu was a garden salad with a plain, baked chicken breast laid on top of the salad with a poppyseed dressing; was pale; no flavour and not cheap. To me, this chain has a long way to go for their allergy patients. They really shoudl get with the program. We will not eat there again unless they make some major changes to their menu. Come on Jim......

• Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Quality late night spot”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was one of the few places open quite late. The brews are all corporate but the pizzas are exceptional. It's good value - I spent about $20 for a meal and left satisfied.

Visited December 2012
New Brunswick
“Good food, Pizza Expensive”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Fun to go to Boston Pizza with a group of friends.. we enjoy the Bar area of the restaurant. The downfall for me is the price of the Pizza.. I find it high.. unfortunately because it is good. We don't eat here often, but generally have an ok experience when we do.

Visited November 2012
Longueuil, Canada
“Not Likely to Return”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I attended Boston Pizza with 3 other couples. The restaurant itself was very nice. The server was friendly but unfortunately I really didn't care for my meal. I ordered a pasta dish and while I found the serving to be very generous. I found it to be cold and tasteless. Sorry Boston Pizza. . .I wanted to like you but sadly I doubt I will be returning

• Visited December 2012