“NOT GREAT WITH GLUTEN FREE/ ALLERGIES”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #55 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went to this restaurant as they advertise having gluten wise options. My daughter also has to avoid lactose. The only thing they could offer her from their menu was a garden salad with a plain, baked chicken breast laid on top of the salad with a poppyseed dressing; was pale; no flavour and not cheap. To me, this chain has a long way to go for their allergy patients. They really shoudl get with the program. We will not eat there again unless they make some major changes to their menu. Come on Jim......

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This was one of the few places open quite late. The brews are all corporate but the pizzas are exceptional. It's good value - I spent about $20 for a meal and left satisfied.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Fun to go to Boston Pizza with a group of friends.. we enjoy the Bar area of the restaurant. The downfall for me is the price of the Pizza.. I find it high.. unfortunately because it is good. We don't eat here often, but generally have an ok experience when we do.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I attended Boston Pizza with 3 other couples. The restaurant itself was very nice. The server was friendly but unfortunately I really didn't care for my meal. I ordered a pasta dish and while I found the serving to be very generous. I found it to be cold and tasteless. Sorry Boston Pizza. . .I wanted to like you but sadly I doubt I will be returning

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We recently visited Boston Pizza in Fredericton after a bit of a break from the chain. It was one of our regular spots to visit when we lived in Charlottetown, but due to a bad experience at this particular Fredericton location in August, we have been hesitant to return. Thinking that we may have caught them on a bad night last time, we decided to give it another shot. While things were considerably better this time around, it clearly doesn't compare to other Boston Pizza locations we have been to.

The food overall wasn't bad, it was however a bit cold. Our server was fantastic, friendly, and prompt. It did get a little tiring though to be bombarded by all the up sells that were offered. This was probably my biggest annoyance with our experience. I understand some things naturally cost more, but even a little extra sauce was an additional charge. The table was extremely wobbly and quite annoying(we were in the bar area). Noticed that several others were in similar condition which was surprising as the place isn't that old. I would recommend management keep a closer eye on the condition of seating and tables.

I would probably return if there aren't better options available or just as a change of pace. However, I find it hard to spend good money on this place when there are so many better options in Fredericton. Bottom line, if you want a standard meal at a reasonable price this isn't a bad spot to go. Just don't expect anything special and be prepared for the fast food style up sells.

1  Thank IslanderOnTheGo