“Good food!Well priced”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #48 of 222 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Bar, Italian, American, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Toronto, Canada
“Good food!Well priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

It's good pub food and the service at lunch time was fast. Went back for dinner and ordered a pasta dish and I was pleasantly surprised. Their pizza was good too.

Visited August 2012

montreal
“whatever”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I always found that the beauty of a franchise is that you could walk into one anywhere in the world and have the same thing you’ve had before somewhere else, thank you Ray Kroc! Well apparently that’s not true when it comes to Boston Pizza, and the only reason why we did go here is because I’ve eaten at Boston Pizza before, and stupid me, I thought it would be the same, the servers were super sweet and tried to please me, but after asking three times for clean cutlery and dishes I started to feel stupid, maybe it's normal to eat from greasy, dirty dishes in New Brunswick, what do I know. My wife ordered the French onion soup, it was filled with pizza crust and came after we ate the pizza, apparently soup is considered dessert in New Brunswick, but lets talk about the pizza, it was not round like a normal pizza, it was more in the shape of a stop sign plus it had a very large crust on the side with only toppings in the middle, I know, not like the picture at all. Anyways good thing for me I never have to go back.

• Visited July 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“It was a Boston Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

What more can you say? When we arrived, there was a 10 minutes wait for a table unless we were happy to sit in the bar area. Having two toddlers, we preferred the dining room so we waited. About five minutes later, we got a table and the service was very good. The only issue we had was that my husband ordered wings and I ordered garlic bread as starters to give us and the kids something to munch on but they didn't come as appetizers. About 15 minutes after we ordered, our pizza arrived and then the garlic bread and wings came out two or three minutes after the pizza. Not a huge deal, as the kids were well behaved but if we were really hungry, we might have questioned it. It's really close to the highway and the Amsterdam Inn where we were staying, so it had location working in its favour. It was a pretty normal Boston Pizza experience.

Visited July 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Not worth a stop”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stopped by on a recent Sunday evening. It took a long time to get noticed despite the place being nearly empty. Server was very friendly. Pizza was a dissappointment. Large chunks of almost raw veggies spoiled the pizza. Crust was not hot.

• Visited July 2012
Oromocto, Canada
“Terrible Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Waitress did not try at all to fix what we werent happy with. She simply said there was nothing she could do about it and didnt even attempt to talk to management about it. Everytime we go there is terrible service, needless we gave them more than one chance and we wont be returning.

Visited July 2012