“Popular place”
Review of Dolan's Pub

Dolan's Pub
Ranked #62 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The beer is cold, the atmosphere is friendly, the staff are great. The food is just ok. Great place to hear live music Thur thru Saturday. Its an Irish Pub.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place has regular pub food. It does not really stand out in the way of food or drink. They have a good selection of beers. They do however feature many talented bands that offer the best in East Coast music. They have a small dance floor & many people get up & shake it. I always look forward to going here with friends.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Not the best choice. Had a stir fry which I had to send back. The dish was soggy and very bland. The vegetables appear to have been from a frozen bag (the kind where all the carrots are cut in almost identical little cubes). They did quickly offer to bring me the menu so I could make another selection and I did have a reasonably good hamburger - but my friends seemed a bit uninspired by their dishes too. There are lots of choices in the surrounding area (for example there is a Greek restaurant beside this one that is quite good.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was a second stop for our girls night out. After having dinner we stopped in for a couple of drinks. There was a live band playing. It was a beautiful evening so we sat out on the patio. My only complaint here was that the patio was quite busy and nobody spoke to us for about 10 minutes. We ended up asking the guy at the entrance if there was a server. He actually took our drink order and brought our first round before our server appeared....but after that, the server was quite attentive.

We were there for girl talk and drinks so I cannot comment on the food.

The drinks were good, and the place was busy. The band was fantastic....they played a good mix of covers and we were able to get up and dance...and their interaction with the patrons was quite entertaining and funny.

I would definitely recommend this place for an evening of good music, good conversations and a few drinks.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We were given a gift certificate, so that's why we went for lunch. Loud, we could hardly hear ourselves have a conversation!