“Not as good second time around”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #29 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Service was excelent but quality of food lacked so so. My wife had to return her crusty dinner roll. My quarter leg had about 2 bites of meat on it.

1  Thank Denys222

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I can always depend on the quality and consistency of Swiss Chalet. It's not fancy but the chicken is always good, the staff are always excellent, and we always feel like we get great value for our money. I really enjoy their Sweet Heat Salad as well and have ordered it for delivery at work a few times - always impressed, never disappointed.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I always know what to expect at Swiss Chalet. Food is decent for the type of restaurant. The only thing I would have to say is their floors are going to hurt someone. I was there in late September, after they had renovated and their tile floors are still very greasy. I don't know how they haven't had a terrible incident yet, maybe they have. It could be the finish on the tiles or they need to cut the grease. Either way. Slippery.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Had the 1/4 chicken special. Tasty, but soggy, not crispy. Portion somewhat on the small side. Side salad was nice. Server was friendly, but failed to refill the expensive and small "free refills" soft drink.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just had a rib TV dinner and realized that the ribs that came in it were better than the ones i had at swiss chalet and 15 dollars cheaper. and the potatoes i got were hot and not cold like the fries i got there. You could tell the waiter was annoyed when i asked for a refill. but i understand sucks having to do your job eh.

Also my girlfriend has eaten at Swiss Chalet multiple times hoping it would get better and every single times has been disappointed. She recently got the poutine and everything tasted completely off about it. All together very bland food. Oh, and I hope you don't want to customize your order and remove certain things from the wraps or anything because it's all premade and heated up in the microwave.