“Good Pub food and drinks”
Review of Snooty Fox

Snooty Fox
Ranked #19 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I like this place they have a good atmosphere for kicking it back with a special someone or friends. The food is good pub food, great wings, best spinach dip and I love the Roasted red pepper dip too.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Hump day comes with a bonus at the Sooty Fox, half price appy's! Preety good deal! Service was great and really enjoyed this place!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

we have been going to " Snooty " for the past few months and find the staff wonderful easy to get along with and willing to please . the food is above adverage for Pub Fare .the Clam Chowder is one of the best in town and at a reasonable price have their ribs with it and your in the right place . Go'' Snooty Fox ''' your doing it right

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Very popular spot in downtown Fredericton, near to Officers Square. The food is delicious but my favourite is their nachos. Hugh serviings but sooo good.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Needed lunch on a Sunday and this town of many churches is pretty darn sleepy. What's a secular beer fan to do? Eventually I found the Snooty Fox. The place wasn't very obvious from the street, with a single sandwich board advertising "breakfast until 2 pm". It's on a busy street, but pedestrians were scarce.

Inside there are a few nice window seats up front and a long and well-stocked bar. You can wind your way to the back which, while windowless, is pretty upscale, clean and modern for a retail strip pub. Music is present but not too loud for conversation, and of course there are too many TVs (but I'm not a sports fan and this is a pub after all).

The menu is pretty comprehensive for a pub with a mixture of greasy fare as well as some very gourmet looking salads and appealing dinner entrees. One could have a quick meal or a nice dinner here.

I know it's wrong in a pub but I had the veggie burger and subbed a garden salad for fries. While I waited I had a local brew on a warm day ... A nice raspberry wheat ale that was outstanding. My burger came quickly and was simple and tasty. A basket of condiments and fresh toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle) let me finish the burger to my personal spec. The salad was fresh with plenty of tomato, carrot, cucumber and other diversity.

I capped this off with another local brew, a red ale in a smallish glass that was a perfect accompaniment.

Service was very friendly and efficient when my server passed by. Mind you, she could have passed by a bit more often. I found open wireless though it wasn't advertised and I'm writing from the pub right now.

All in all a very solid lunch experience and despite a bit sparse servers they were very very friendly and leaps better than he other pub I tried in Fredericton.

I will come back the next time I'm in town!

1  Thank KAP45359