“If I could give a zero!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Mexicali Rosa's
Ranked #110 of 222 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: “Since the first Mexicali Rosa’s opened its doors over 30 years ago, we have done our absolute best to bringour guests the finest food and drinks possible. Because of you, we have been able to pursue our passion tomake every event a fiesta. We welcome you to experience the authentic sights, sounds, and of course,the delicious flavors of Mexico.Muchas Gracias!Thank You
Fredericton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If I could give a zero!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

After our SECOND attempt at Fredericton Mexi Cali's, I will not be returning. What used to be my favourite place to have drinks in my hometown in Ontario, is now the place I will remember giving my son the worst vomiting and unmentionable diarrhea of live, as well as turning my and my husbands stomach. Pretty sure the musty old towel smell of the table should have tipped me off, but after spending 80 dollars on sub par food that left us hungry, I won't be returning. I was hoping to contact the head office to make a formal complaint about the health standards of this place... But apparently, no such head office exists anymore... Probably for the best.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Western43526

“Dont ever go there, EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Horrible, sterile, unwelcoming, empty, atmosphere. Totally unappealing to the senses. Extremily over priced. Rediculous excuse for a "parking lot" you are pretty much forced to back out onto a MAJOR downtown street. There was literelly nothing good about the experience. Before the change in location this was my favorite restaurant, this was my first and last time back!! I will only be telling people not to go here. We walked out after less than five minutes, cancelling our two drinks- fountain pop $2.99!!!! And a dave mathews $7.99!!!! Rediculous. Once I was able to find a way to turn in the driveway and get out of there we went right across the street and had a fabulous time and amazing meal at mcginnis landing which I recommend completely

2 Thank experiences2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was just not good Mexican food- everything was very bland. The enchiladas and burritos we ordered had huge chunks of carrots in them, with very little meat or chicken. The pop was watered down so much it was undrinkable. The only food that those at our table really enjoyed was a club sandwich and a burger.

This place could be so much more- it is really a shame.

Visited February 2013
Montreal, Canada
“good mexican place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

this place is good.we had ensilada and salmon steak.washrooms are clean the waitress are very friendly

Visited August 2012
Alma, NB
“It's Canada; too far from the Mexican border, apparently”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Friendly, efficient wait staff, but we went for some Mexican FOOD. What we got was bland rice, runny flavourless beans, and a crunchy corn enchilada trio (The Mexican Flag featured on the menu) that anyone could have made better with a supermarket "Mexican food" kit. This wasn't Mexican; it wasn't flavourful, and it was far from satisfying. If you want beer & chips & mediocre salsa in a spacious restaurant to socialize, you'll love it, otherwise, no recommendation here.

• Visited December 2012