“Best Chinese Food in Fredericton”

Arom Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #104 of 226 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Fredericton, Canada
“Best Chinese Food in Fredericton”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Since returning from my study abroad trip in Shanghai, I've had a really hard time finding authentic Chinese food. However, Arom has some really great traditional, and "Canadian-Chinese" options. This is great, because I can even bring my less adventurous friends out to eat and we'll both enjoy.

I've been to the restaurant numerous times, and am always satisfied. I absolutely adore their Szechuan chicken (mild), and Taiwan style noodles with chicken. The servers are always pleasant, and there's hardly ever a long wait time.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Brittany C

New Brunswick
“Probably the best of Fredericton's "authentic" Chinese Restos”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Most of Fredericton's Chinese restaurants serve a depressing menu of American inventions like chicken balls with red dye cherry sauce, sweet & sour whatever, General Tsao, Soo Guy. Arom does too, if that's what you want, but please try some of their more authentic stuff: Jao-Tzu (pot stickers), rice noodles in curried sauce, Szechwan beef, sweet & pungent pork...yummy! Take out or dine in - it's all good!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank debbie506
Montreal, Canada
“Very ordinary.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was not impressed and on top they could not give me an acceptable receipt for business expense purposes.

• Visited October 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Great food and air conditioning system”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Good price and they got a new air conditioning system. I love the food here and love to see nice people to serve. I tried traditional Chinese food here and they are amazing. I will definitely go back to try more.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jamesyue
TX
“Regent St”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Prices were pretty good. Food was okay. We stopped here for a quick bite on our way through Fredericton.

Visited July 2013