“Fantastic food.”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had been wanting a good chinese meal for a week and I was not disapointed. Everything was fresh and the service was very good.

3  Thank Jobber_X

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My friends introduced me to this place, and though I was wary - it was delicious! The "blue duotang" authentic menu is fantastic. The spicy beef soup was delicious, and after reading the comments below, I can't wait to try the fish.

5  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My friends brought us here after raving about the food and I'm so glad that they did. The food was phenominal, very fresh, hot, flavorful. It was beyond any of my expectations and I will definitely return.

Best authentic chinese food and truly a hidden gem.

4  Thank Claire J
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Best authentic Chinese food in Fredericton! Went beck for my 3rd time since I first went in September. I still love it! Try the spicy fish soup. Consistently delicious each time I have had it and the owner is as sweet as ever.

4  Thank 611_mcd
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I disagree with the review below, because I think I just had the best chinese food in Fredericton. I think it was the owner serving us, and she was very friendly. We went because it was a impromptu birthday dinner and when she found out brought cute complimentary fruit thing (fresh orange, strawberries and pear) - wasnt huge or anything, but a nice thought!
Anyway.. getting back to my message: THE FOOD WAS GREAT!
Definitely going back!