“Great patio & Beer Tubes”
Review of Lunar Rogue Pub

Lunar Rogue Pub
Ranked #19 of 228 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Windsor, Canada
“Great patio & Beer Tubes”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

A very nice patio/restaurant. We did not eat but we drank. Friendly service and very helpful. I'd recommend.

Visited June 2013

“Best fish and chips”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

In a Thursday night around 8, the place was packed and I had to eat on the terrace, which was completely fine with me. A very kind waitress offered to take my drink order in no time. After I ordered, she made sure to bring it as soon as possible. I got fish and chips with were the best I've I can remember eating. The fish was very delicious, the fries awesome and the portion was big. I was hungry so ordered garlic bread as well but the main dish would have been more than enough if I knew how big the serving was. The waitress made sure everything was fine and that I wasn't missing anything. Even though the place was full, I received my meal very fast. I'm not a whisky drinker but it's apparently the best place to go. Would definitely go back!

• Visited June 2013
sherwood p
“scotch heaven”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Over 400 types of scotch, friendly atmosphere with a lot of vibrancy. Very relaxed environment. Even if you are not a scotch drinker there is a good selection of beer.

Visited June 2013
Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Great place to have a meal and/or some drinks!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for a meal, and we were pleasantly surprised by all the drink selections! It was hard to nail down a few to try, and I wish we lived in the area so we could go back! To add to this, the staff was extremely, extremely friendly and attentive to our needs during and meal and then thereafter. Our waitress, Michelle, was superb, and she filled us in on the pub's namesake upon our request. The manager, Chris, took time to chat with us about American and Canadian history; it was nice to have an intelligent conversation in a bar atmosphere for a change. I would highly recommend checking this place out for some cocktails!

• Visited June 2013
Redmond, Oregon
“a dissapointment given its reputation”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Known for its scotch whiskey collection, we were eager to visit this place. Unfortunately the staff is bored and too jaded to chat up visitors..so we sat over a (nice ) whiskey...and left feeling let down. They do not have any variety of Irish whiskey which my husband particularly enjoys... Thefood menu is large and varied and many folks were happily enjoying their visit...but we decided to move on for food. That inside atmosphere is nothing special and frankly, it is a bit crowded and unless you want to stand up at the bar you must choose a fairly uncomfortable half-booth or a small table. If you want unusal Scotch whiskey, well, this is your place.

Visited May 2013