“Great breakfast”

Diplomat Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 15 YEARS Reader's Choice Gold Medal Award Winner for Favourite Restaurant, Best Buffet and Best Chinese Food. Open 24 Hours.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We went here 3 times for breakfast while staying at the Delta hotel next door. There's a great choice and the breakfast menu is available 24 hours a day. Staff were really friendly all 3 times we visited.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The best part of the dining experience here was our waiter,not so much the fly that tormented me throughout the meal. We had the buffet. I had been told it was expensive, but excellent. It definitely was expensive. Based on reviews I had anticipated a huge selection and was disappointed by the limited choice. The cheesecake was awesome; my husband's chocolate cake was as dry as dust. Just OK, nothing to rave about.

1  Thank digby d
Reviewed July 21, 2013

From the outside, we weren't expecting much! During a recent visit to Fredericton, we were staying at the Delta and ate at the Diplomat a couple times. The Singapore noodles were quite good, but most of all, I really enjoyed the breakfast. We ordered from the menu as opposed to the buffet each time that we were there. Service was warm and friendly! I would definitely go back!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Diplomat fredericton well known treasure if you have spent more then a few day in the city you will likely have met someone who recommended the Dip, or took you to the Dip or gave you directions to the Dip,in any event you would be a rare duck indeed if you weren't in some way or another made aware of the Dip's existence. You might have to wait for bit to get seated, but you'll find the wait was worthwhile.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The food was good, the service was excellent, and the price was reasonable. I took my friends who live in Fredericton here for dinner. They were happy and so was I!