“love this place”

Ranked #29 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

the food is greek and very good. I usually go at lunch time for their specials. Delicious. Great service.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Today we went to Dimitri's for lunch on the upstairs patio. My wife and I sat and watched people who had arrived after us, order and recieve their food before we were given a chance to order. It took 40 minutes to place our order for what turned out to be really mediocre food and then we had to practically tackle the server to get our bill. Dimitri's should be paying the customers to eat there. Not the other way around!

1  Thank FromAwayNB
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Dimitri's is tucked into a little center with several shops and restaurants; not much parking on King St. where it is situated. A good tip is to drive around to the back street, park, there, and walk thru an alley to the restaurant. The food is basic Greek, good, not exceptional. The hummus was super-garlicky; the souvlaki was very good with "Greek potatoes", large wedges that seemed to be pan-fried, very tasty. Iced tea came in a can. Didn't have room for dessert. Asked about WiFi connection and the waitress said she didn't have the code, so I guess it was not for the patrons to use. It was a nice lunch, probably not worth a return trip.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

A must visit while in Freddie. LOVE the food since it opened, and always come here when in town. Best tzatsiki I have ever had. Food always served with great flavour and nice and hot. YUM.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have been to this place only 2 times but both times I have been very impressed. the food is delicious and the atmosphere is relaxed. I will say the the look of the place is the worst part, its very simple and nothing fancy. The food however is why I go so for that, this place is Excellent!