“Awful vegetarian experience.”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Visited on a Friday evening and was looking forward to a good curry. My wife is a vegetarian so we decided to have two entries and share. Mediocre at best. Yours truly knows good curry and this wasn't it. We went, we cried, we kissed 40 bucks goodbye. First time considered asking for salt, the meals were so bland. Will not be visiting or recommending this restruant anytime soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

the place is good and also the birianis.but they used whole spices not grineded.its a bit overpriced.In montreal we can have this amount of biriany highest in $8 and they charged us $25

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have only been to this restaurant once, for a business meeting luncheon. I chose the buffett as did my colleague and I was happily surprised. I found the staff friendly and pleasant and the meal delicous. I would definitely to back and would recommend this luncheon buffet to friends.

1  Thank Go4itNewBrunswick
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food is awesome, decor is okay. Go to the lunch buffet; very good value and selection. Staff are also very friendly.

1  Thank AandM_New_Brunswick
Reviewed December 30, 2012

After reading good reviews dropped by to have taste on food but very disappointed.
This is probably the worste Indian food I have ever tasted here in Canada.
Moved from Ontario to Moncton and thought Frederiction being bigger place than moncton should have better Indian food but was opposite, infact moncton has really great indian restaurant. Will never recommend anyone for this restaurant especially who knows what indian and pak food really taste like.