All reviewsyogurta ground floor roombaked beansmake your own waffleshot and cold itemsthe breakfast areaoff the highwaybasic hotelwould stay here againfree wifiincluded breakfastfirst floornice staydowntown frederictonnice breakfastcomfortable bedsa great place to stay
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It's a well priced centrally located hotel. The breakfast room is small and it was very crowded so I did not have my breakfast there. From the looks of the food selection it was basic but the guests seem to enjoy it. It's great for smokers since the first floor has doors that open to the outside private patio.

Room Tip: If you smoke ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 4minuu
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

We were searching for an hotel in Fredericton to stay. We arrived late and the service by the receptionist was great. We felt welcomed by the lady who check-us in. Very nice looking hotel. Not expensive, no fancy hotel but basic. Although, very nice hotel. The room were cleaned. The bathroom were tidy as well. Very comfortable. Would recommend it strongly.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We booked an king suite but when we arrived the room was taken. We were given a regular motel type room. The room was clean, a good size and came with a basic breakfast. Bathroom was small. It was a standard property, I am surprised that it is rated # 1. Ok for a stopover hotel .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danymed
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Located just off the highway; an easy and quick drive away from downtown Fredericton. They have an accessible room, as I had found out about online before our trip: great for my husband and I (both in wheelchairs). The room is very spacious; the bathroom does not have a raised toilet, but there are grab bars and a shower bench (on demand). I’m not fussy about hotel beds but I loved the comfy duvet and pillows. Breakfast downstairs is included, and the rates are very decent. Would I stay here again? Absolutely; or at one of their three other locations in NB.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel is a gem if you are looking for a clean and basic place to stay while in the city. We had a ground level room with both indoor & outdoor access which was spotlessly clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was knowledgable and helpful, and most of all, friendly.

Included in your room rate is a light continental breakfast that was a perfect stop prior to leaving for the airport. We will absolutely stay here the next time we are in the city.

• Stayed: August 2012