All reviews yogurt a ground floor room baked beans make your own waffles hot and cold items the breakfast area off the highway basic hotel would stay here again free wifi included breakfast first floor nice stay downtown fredericton nice breakfast comfortable beds a great place to stay
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stayed at this property for 5 days for a work engagement. Originally offered me the room beside the exercise room which I rejected 'cause I didn't want to listen to somebody pounding on the treadmill at 5:00am. They assigned me room 216 which looked great - until I checked the outside... it overlooks a 4 lane highway. Rooms are not well insulated from highway noise so road noise was always present. I dealt with it by turning on the AC fan (to get some white noise).

Beds were very comfortable and towels were nice. Breakfast in the morning was very basic (only boiled eggs, no meat) with reasonable variety (hot cereal, cold cereal, fruit, yoghurt, coffee, juice, pastries, milk, etc.). Room rates were under $100/night. Property is clean, modern and in good repair. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: When you book a room, ask for an odd numbered room as they don't face the highway. Main floor rooms have doors that walk out to the parking lot
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank lkaToronto
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We stayed here in Feb 2010, and on returning to Fredericton (April 2012) decided we would stay here again, this time for a week.

The hotel is excellent. It is spotlessly clean, the service is top drawer from all of the staff, the room was were very spacious and comfortable.

The breakfasts became a little monotonous over the course of the week, but were perfectly adequate to set you up for the day. Limitless tea, coffee and hot chocolate.

The location is quiet for sleeping (on the side facing Bishop Drive - not sure how quiet the back of the hotel would be, as it is closer to a main road), and is conveniently located for access to all parts of Fredericton, and the road network to the wider area.

Would we stay there again? Definitely.

Many thanks to all the staff - you were great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jonnygib1
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed there two nights. It was a good experience. The beds were comfortable. We stayed in a regular room the first night and then in the honeymoon suite the next and it was great. Easy checkin & easy checkout.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Room was clean, beds were comfortable, the shower was nice and it was very quiet on the third floor. No time to check out breakfast but it smelled very good.

I arrived before check-in time, and so my room wasn't ready but they let me check in and when I came back I just had to pick up my key.

And, very important to me, the windows open!

I didn't rate the pool, I'm not sure there was one.

Room Tip: I've only been there once, but the 3rd floor was very, very quiet, I didn't hear anyone else at all and there were a few cars in the parking lot so there must have been someone else there.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have stayed at 3 of their locations and this one is my second favorite, after Quispamsis. We stayed in room 116 which is the master suite. Unfortunately it does not have a king sized bed but it does have a nice soaker tub and fireplace. The mattresses are exceptionally comfortable and the sheets are clean and fresh. The pillows are big and fluffy which I love, but my husband prefers something thinner so he doesn't care for them at all.

Their breakfast area is a bit small but well stocked. I don't like how it is just out in the open as part of the lobby, but it makes it usefull when trying to find staff.

It is also a great location being only moments from the highway and very close to the Regent mall.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011