All reviews yogurt a ground floor room baked beans make your own waffles hot and cold items the breakfast area off the highway basic hotel would stay here again free wifi included breakfast first floor nice stay downtown fredericton nice breakfast comfortable beds a great place to stay
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed there two nights. It was a good experience. The beds were comfortable. We stayed in a regular room the first night and then in the honeymoon suite the next and it was great. Easy checkin & easy checkout.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Room was clean, beds were comfortable, the shower was nice and it was very quiet on the third floor. No time to check out breakfast but it smelled very good.

I arrived before check-in time, and so my room wasn't ready but they let me check in and when I came back I just had to pick up my key.

And, very important to me, the windows open!

I didn't rate the pool, I'm not sure there was one.

Room Tip: I've only been there once, but the 3rd floor was very, very quiet, I didn't hear anyone else at all and there were a few cars in the parking lot so there must have been someone else there.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have stayed at 3 of their locations and this one is my second favorite, after Quispamsis. We stayed in room 116 which is the master suite. Unfortunately it does not have a king sized bed but it does have a nice soaker tub and fireplace. The mattresses are exceptionally comfortable and the sheets are clean and fresh. The pillows are big and fluffy which I love, but my husband prefers something thinner so he doesn't care for them at all.

Their breakfast area is a bit small but well stocked. I don't like how it is just out in the open as part of the lobby, but it makes it usefull when trying to find staff.

It is also a great location being only moments from the highway and very close to the Regent mall.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We arrived late, around 10 pm, and left about 12 hours later, so it was a short visit. It is new and fresh, the beds were plush and the bedding crisp. Good value for the money. Continental breakfast was just that, toast, muffins, yogurt, juice and coffee. I think why I wasn't impressed was the service--we had asked for a quiet location, and I repeated the request on check in. The clerk said "all locations are quiet tonight", as the hotel was pretty empty. But she put us right next to the elevator on the 2nd floor, which between neighbours upstairs and the ice machine (yes, I could hear it humming all night, with periodic crashes), was NOT quiet. So, the place was comfortable and fresh, with good value, but the service didn't impress. I'd stay there again for a quick overnight, but there's nothing to recommend it for a longer stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank noelx4
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We picked this hotel as it offered the best value for money in the Fredericton area and it turned out to be an excellent hotel too. The rooms were huge. We had 2 queen beds, a crib and had lots of room to move around even with all our luggage. There was a continental breakfast included too which was good and tea and coffee and water (hot and cold) was available 24hrs a day. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Fredericton.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family