$117
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$123
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$146
  • Pool
$110
$65
$53
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $64/night.

Fredericton Inn(Fredericton)
$91
$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

City Motel(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
Hotels.com
Silverwood Inn & Suites(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
Carriage House Inn(Fredericton)
Agoda.com
All reviewsyogurta ground floor roommake your own waffleshot and cold itemsthe breakfast areaoff the highwaybasic hotelwould stay here againfree wififirst floornice stayincluded breakfastnice breakfastcomfortable bedsa great place to stayfront desk clerkgreat spot
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We picked this hotel as it offered the best value for money in the Fredericton area and it turned out to be an excellent hotel too. The rooms were huge. We had 2 queen beds, a crib and had lots of room to move around even with all our luggage. There was a continental breakfast included too which was good and tea and coffee and water (hot and cold) was available 24hrs a day. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Fredericton.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2012

A no frills basic hotel with the best bed linens and most comfortable bed we have experienced for a while. The free continental breakfast was quite good with yogurt and boiled eggs. I can't tell you how many cups of coffee I had over our two days - always hot and tasty We would stay there again

Room Tip: You can park your car and walk directly in to your ground floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I stayed at the Amsterdam Inn as I was facilitating a course in Fredericton for 2 days. I stayed in Room 104 and was very satisfied with the room I stayed in. The room was very clean and the staff were awesome per usual. The only complaint I would offer is that my room was at the back of the hotel and the traffic noise was more noticeable than when I stayed out front or on the 2nd floor.

Room Tip: Don't book a room in the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Cape Breton from Boston. We loved it here! I agree that it was a bit tricky to find, especially after a long ride and being a little cranky lol...but when we checked in and saw our rood we were thrilled! We have three kids, and the family suite with the extra room with bunk beds was totally key. We had two in the bunks, and were able to get a rollaway that fit in the room as well for the third. It was a 5-10 minute drive to downtown, which we found to be charming. Breakfast was basic, but everything we needed, cereal, breads, yogurts, etc. and not too busy, always well stocked. We liked it here so much that we actually made a reservation to stay here on our way back, which was not what we originally planned! Highly recommend, particularly for a family.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank brigidsmom
Reviewed November 29, 2011

"Wow".... that was my first reaction walking into my "Basic" room at the Amsterdam.

I read that it was the best rated accommodation in Fredericton, but I wasn't prepared for the exceptionally well thought out room that we were given.

The room was more like a modern condominium, very clean, one of the larger rooms I have stayed in. One regular bathroom with full shower/bath, in addition to the gigantic luxury bathtub for two (or three!) in the main room. The bed was quite comfortable (California King), and the bedding was clean and very comfortable as well.

We were travelling with a small baby, so the fridge and microwave and sink came in super handy. Not to mention a small assortment of dishes and cutlery. The new large screen LCD television was a great bonus as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the front desk clerk at the time went to great lengths to offer us assistance with getting dinner from a local restaurant..

One of the nicest well thought out rooms we have ever stayed in. Totally unexpected!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family