$114
$113
Fredericton Inn(Fredericton)
$99
$96
Silverwood Inn & Suites(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
$76
City Motel(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurta ground floor roommake your own waffleshot and cold itemsthe breakfast areaoff the highwaybasic hotelwould stay here againfree wififirst floornice stayincluded breakfastnice breakfastcomfortable bedsa great place to stayfront desk clerkgreat spot
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed for 1 night, September 27-28. Reserved one room at the nightly government rate of $82 CAD. I booked my room through the hotel's reservation line and had no problem when requesting the government rate.

The hotel was a little tough to find as it is located on a street alongside several auto part shops. However, it is a 10-minute walk from the Regent Mall so it isn't completely isolated. My colleague and I chose the hotel because of its top reviews and because there wasn't much time to sightsee in Fredericton.

My room (107) was on the ground floor and had a queen bed with a sofa bed. It also had a bar fridge, desk, dresser and flat screen TV. The ground-floor rooms each have an extra door leading straight to the parking lot. I appreciated this in my room (easy to transport luggage to the car), but my colleague did not in hers.

The only fault I could find with the room was that the alarm clock was quite cheap. It was an old digital clock and when I shook it, the clock reset itself to 12:00. I was unsure whether the alarm would work, but it did when I tested it.

There is free wireless Internet in the hotel and a free terminal in the lobby's lounge. (The front desk staff can provide you the password.) The free continental breakfast has bagels, bread, cereal, danishes, muffins and boiled eggs, and there are always apples and oranges available for the taking.

Also on the first floor is a gym room containing a treadmill, recumbent bicycle, elliptical machine, universal gym and one large ball. The room looked clean, but my colleague said that the machines (particularly the treadmill) were quite old.

I can see why the Amsterdam Inn has such positive reviews. It is a clean, comfortable hotel with unexpected amenities. I definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again on a future visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We stayed at this hotel twice after Labor day - once on the way to Halifax, and once on returning from Prince Edward Island.
I certainly don't know how anyone got a rate of $92. for a family of 4!!!!!!!!!!!! I booked well in advance and checked my rate several times before arriving (both times) - both on-line and by calling the hotel in person. Also checked AAA rates and senior rates. Payed approximately $143../ night for two persons, and they insisted that that was the BEST POSSIBLE rate available!!!!!!!!!!!! They told me that I WAS receiving their "AAA/Senior rate" which was a wonderful rate. Talked with the front desk staff in person prior to arriving for my second night stay.
I felt that the hotel was clean and comfortable, but nothing extraordinary. It is located on a turnoff from the highway, and you have to drive a distance to get into downtown Fredericton for dining, if you want something other than a mall type experience. Breakfast is strictly continental.
During both of my stays at this hotel, the inn was minimally booked. Perhaps the cost is why.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor room, as there is noise from the highway on both sides of the inn
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Found with tripadvisor app after stopping at 3 other hotels (all $169 plus). Great room for $92. Clean, quiet and spacious for family of 4. Basic continental included. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 4, 2011

The title says it all! We spent a week in Maine and stayed in Fredericton on our way back home to Halifax.

Out of all the accomodations we stayed at during the week, Amsterdam Suites is one of our favorites.

Spacious, clean, comfortable....just completely impressive. I love crisp, fresh, clean, white bedding and this place had it all! It felt like you were in the comforts of your own home.

Its very close to restaurants and the shopping district.

Great way to end our wonderful vacation and we will most definately stay here again, next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GwenA_11
Reviewed August 19, 2011

No question. The quality of everything you expect when you travel at a very decent price. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011