“So much fun!”

61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

TreeGo is a great challenge and offers such beautiful views of the area. The course gets progressively harder so anyone who cannot finish can walk the trails below. My husband and I have done this course three times and enjoyed it every trip. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Even when we had a friend who got scared and had to be lifted down, they were very polite about it. I would recommend this activity to anyone who likes adventure!

Visited June 2013

Edwardsville, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great experience in the rain”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was my second time doing treego. This place was the best. Because it was misty off and on made it more enjoyable. We paid $2 to have a bottle of water halfway through the course. This was great considering my experience last year and a few days later in Moncton. My husband did not do the course but video taped a bit. This made it even better to try and explain this when I got home to my friends. Will be coming back to do this again at this facility..,definitely not Moncton. This was a great experience...Love Treego :)

Visited August 2013