“Nice atmosphere”

Add it.
Second Cup
Ranked #108 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Second Cup is a great place to meet friends and chat while enjoying a great cup of coffee. There are many kinds to choose from as well as tea. Home made baked goods are hard to resist and do not disappoint.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I needed my caffeine fix. A double with nice crema and I was set for the day. Free wifi let me check in so all was well.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I met here for our first unofficial date. It had a nice atmosphere, nice view from the wall to wall to windows and cozy places to sit. We go back every year for a mini date and have never had a bad experience :)

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Mu husband and I visited this store recently whilst visiting the area for a drink. I was pleasantly surprised to find a selection of gluten free cakes on offer. Cupcakes, macaroons and lemon/poppy seed cake. It was a great joy to have a piece of lovely cake with my cuppa! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

me and my sister ordered our medium hot chocolates because it was 3$ on tuesdays. so after they were made they charged us $4,50 each. we told them that the sign outside said they were 3$ and they told us that promotion was over. they shouldnt of had the sign up if the promotion was over. so we paid for the hot chocolates and left. they were very tasty. might not go back because of that issue.