“Perfect gourmet burger and poutine”
Review of The Joyce Pub

The Joyce Pub
Ranked #27 of 263 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Fredericton's "local" pub, The Joyce pub offers the Largest selection of local New Brunswick craft beers and cider in the world. Our ever changing tap selection may be too fast for some but it means no two days are the same. It offers a traditional pub atmosphere that has always been popular with hotel guests and Fredericton locals. The menu offers Canadian pub classics such as Nachos, Chicken wings and fish and chips as well as a few great James Joyce signature dishes.
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Stopped in for a late night bite to eat around 10:40pm (kitchen was closing at 11pm). I had the Angus burger with fries, my husband the turkey dinner poutine. We opted to eat here because we love the Maverick Room and not much else is open after 10, and thought that being the same kitchen (we assume) the food here would be great. We were absolutely right! My burger was cooked to perfection with delicious toppings, fries were perfectly browned. Poutine was delicious. Service was good.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

A totally worth while stop even if you're not a guest of the hotel. Super awesome and super local beer list that even impresses my local friends. Even they're own mead if you're in to that sort of thing. Food, staff and decor are ok but it's the beer that gives this place the 4th star. Give it a shot!

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Great selection of local beers. Almost 30 beers from New Brunswick on tap. Bar staff VERY helpful, very friendly. A must stop of you like beer and find yourself in Fredericton.

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Great craft beer selection. A little pricey, but, hey, it's a hotel bar. The place was steady, and others seemed to be enjoying their food, so looking promising

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Stopped in on the weekend as my husband wanted a Hammond River Stout...unfortunately they were out :( But the food well made up for this! I had the pulled pork poutine which is absolutely amazing and so large I was unable to finish it. My husband opted for a plate of the wings...his new favourite! We will definitely be back. The atmosphere as well very relaxing and very knowledge bar staff in regards to options similar to the stout my husband was looking for.