“Good but expensive”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My parents were visiting from India, and like all Indian tourists wanted to try Canadian - Indian food. The biryani was good, but I am not a fan of raisins in my food. We also had the tandoori platter that we enjoyed, but like I said a bit expensive. The takeout is better bang for your buck.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The food was good, but a bit pricey for what you get. The service was great.

3  Thank Patricia N
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Have eaten much much better Indian and chinese food. Expesive too.

2  Thank rachel f
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I loved the food we ordered here. Very yummy. The ambiance is lacking, however.

2  Thank SeenaC-13
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Yes, we were disappointed. I have eaten at many Indian restaurants (with authentic Indian chefs and waiting staff), this seems like the McDonalds of indian food. Bland, mass prepared, cooked from frozen maybe. Sorry to say we won't be back.

2  Thank jjandarh