Fredericton Inn
$65
City Motel(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Silverwood Inn & Suites(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Pool
$100
TripAdvisor
$279
Delta Hotels
All reviewsbrass railregency roomoak loungeregent malllarge hotelfront desk staffstayed two nightsan older hoteldefinitely stay here againchecking outoff the highwaycomfortable stayconvenient locationcomfortable bedsking bedlong driveindoor pool
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was the 2nd time I stayed here. Staff was warm and friendly. Breakfast was extra and a la carte but adequate. The Room is amazingly big and clean and the price reasonable. As I was on business the free Wifi was a bonus.

I like the location also as it is quite close to Malls and restaurants. Met my needs but not for those who are looking for fussy and fancy places.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear 27Sach,

Thank you for writing your review on our property. We are pleased that we can provide free fiber-op internet to our clients and with the addition of HD solution by Rogers for our televisions we have added value to our guestrooms.

Many clients like yourself have commented on our location. Having the Regent Mall as our "gift shop" located next door with an adjoining parking lot is a great asset.

Within the next 30 days we will be replacing carpets in many of our common areas which will improve our first impression on guests.

We look forward to seeing you again, on behalf of all the staff here at the Inn I would like to thank you.

Regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Why do I stay at the Fredericton Inn most of the time when I am in Fredericton ? The reason is quite simple. The Fredericton Inn makes me feel at home. This is a local business owned by a local family that has put great emphasis on their customers and their needs and it shows from the time you check in until the time you check out. Management can throw around all the slogans they want but if there is no buy in from your staff than you are just blowing air into the wind. It is obvious that making you feel at home is NOT just a slogan that the Fredericton Inn throws around. Every staff member that I have ever encountered on my many stays at the Fredericton Inn have made me feel like I am at home even when Management is not within ear shot. What does that tell me? That tells me that the Waite family walks the walk and so do their many staff. I have yet to make a request that the staff did not bend over backwards to accommodate me.

There was an ice storm yesterday and I left the hotel that I was staying at, which was not the Fredericton Inn, because of the reasons I mentioned. When I was checking in Marilyn at the front desk, informed me that instead of my regular drive up, they were upgrading me to the "Block" because there was a convention in the hotel and she did not want me to be disturbed with noise during the night. Did Marilyn have to upgrade me? She most certainly did not, but she did because Management has re-enforced to their staff that the customer is important and they gave her the authority to ensure customers are treated right. It is apparent that the staff at the Fredericton Inn have taken responsibility for ensuring every customer has a great stay at the Fredericton Inn and for that I am a grateful customer.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Mike C,

The Fredericton Inn appreciates being your home away from home. I am very fortunate to have many individuals supporting our family business (such as Marilyn). They truly take ownership and try their best to create a positive experience for our customers.

On behalf of the people who work here at the Inn, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review and recommend our property.

I wish you safe travels in 2014 and thank you for choosing our family business as one of your places to stay while in New Brunswick

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

It is an older hotel, however, it is well cared for. We had an issue with the restaurant at breakfast, and the front desk staff practically bent over backwards to make it right. Then, they jump started my car for me, free of charge.

• Stayed: January 2014
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear EmbracingEarth,

Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate having you as a guest and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed two nights as part of a fairly large conference held at the hotel. The room (367) was clean, had a large flatscreen TV (resting on a bureau that looked as though it had spent a few years supporting a much heavier television!), and the bed was comfy with lots of pillows. The bathroom had good water pressure in the shower, and ample towels and toiletries; I was pleasantly surprised to find everything had been replaced on the second day, especially since many hotels now encourage reusing towels, etc. I would have been okay with using the same towel and soap bar, but I'm sure some would not. Perhaps a small card in the room could give guests the option to replace. Free Wi-Fi was easy to connect and the speed was enough to stream online radio.

The food in both dining facilities was very good, and served by friendly and efficient staff. Special thanks to the lovely folks at the Brass Rail, who, despite having a full house at breakfast, kept the coffee flowing, and even provided to-go cups. Catered and buffet-style meals did not disappoint, and included enough variety for everyone.

This hotel is centrally located, and has direct access to a large shopping mall - you can scoot directly from one lot to the other - very convenient for shoppers. Pet owners will be pleased to know they are welcome here, as selected courtyard facing rooms allow your pet to play in a safe, secure area.

All in all, we were comfortable and happy, and I would not hesitate to recommend the Fredericton Inn to anyone.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Stacey D,

I am very pleased to read your positive review of our property. We are pleased that our services and accommodations met with your expectations.

We have recently installed Bell Aliant Fiber Op Internet throughout the Inn which has improved our Wifi for guests and have signed up for HD Television solutions by Roger’s services to be installed by weeks end.

I find it is important to create an experience in all of our dining areas (restaurants and banquet services) where the customer receives both value and great service. I will share your comments with all our personnel in our food service departments.

Being a pet owner myself, I believe it is important to provide a welcomed atmosphere not only to our guests but to members of their extended family (pets). Our pet friendly rooms and courtyard provide a space where pets and their owners can feel comfortable.

Thank you for recommending our property to others.

Regards,

Owner/ General Manager

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This Hotel was Great. Great service all around. Price was great too, very reasonable considering the location. The staff was on top of everything and treated us the way you expect to be treated.This is now my go-to place to stay in Fredericton.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear TIff L,

Thank you for writing such a kind review of our property. We appreciate having you as a client and look forward to serving you in 2014.

Happy Holidays and Safe Travels,