“Beautiful, friendly and most importantly, Clean”
Review of Fredericton Inn

Fredericton Inn
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Fredericton
New Glasgow, Canada
“Beautiful, friendly and most importantly, Clean”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This Hotel was Great. Great service all around. Price was great too, very reasonable considering the location. The staff was on top of everything and treated us the way you expect to be treated.This is now my go-to place to stay in Fredericton.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear TIff L,

Thank you for writing such a kind review of our property. We appreciate having you as a client and look forward to serving you in 2014.

Happy Holidays and Safe Travels,

Owner/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 15, 2013

A good location right off the highway, and close to stores and restaurants The staff were friendly and considerate placing us in a quieter location as there were several Christmas parties in the building that night. The room was clean but dated with a few pieces of furniture banged up. We checked out the fitness area and pool but decided against it as it was dark and dungeon-like. Overall a good place to stay for a night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Hypurv,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We appreciate having you as a guest and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a hotel that I regularly stay in for a political party AGM. I normally book a standard room but this time I decided to book a room in the executive section of the hotel. The check in process was nice and no hassle and the staff was nice and friendly. But when I walked in my room(Room 281) I found that the white carpet had a few stains on it, the furniture looked dated and used and in the bathroom the tile work near the bathtub was cracked and some tiles missing and the sink in the bathroom showed signs of wear. All and all this is a great property within a good walking and driving distance to all major shopping in the Fredericton area. The pros if the hotel is proximity from all the shopping and the friendly staff. The cons Stay in one of the newly renovated rooms rather than the executive wing.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear StephanRichard,

Thank you for your review of our property. I appreciate having you as a regular clients and your comments on our personnel are much appreciated. I agree that our location in the heart of the shopping district is a strength of our property.

I could not agree more that our executive rooms needs some renovations and our budgets have been made to allow for this early next year. This fall we have upgraded to Fiber Opt internet throughout the entire property and in a few short weeks we will be upgrading to a new HD package for channels in both official languages.

We are committed to this ongoing process and look forward to you seeing our planned renovations in the future.

Riverview, Canada
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Hotel layout is a bit confusing. Needs better access to elevators. Beds are comfy and clean. Maid service is excellent. The pool is unheated and freezing also very small but overall worth the trip. We will be back.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear lsteeves23,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our property. You kind comments in regards to our Housekeeping Team and our pillow-top mattress' are very much appreciated.

In reference to the elevator, it was an after thought to the layout of the Inn and it was the only possible location. I do find that it allows easy access to the top floor for those parking in the back lot to go up all 3 levels. I do agree that it is an inconvenience for guests walking from the main lobby.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a great stay....it was a bit off season and they upgraded our room....staff were very helpful and had nice breakfast facilities ....good location....room was very nice and we asked if there was a fridge .....they brought up a small bar fridge for us....everybody there went out of their way to make our stay pleasant ....will stay there again...Cheers...Grant and Maria...Winnipeg

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank grant i
johnwaite, Director of Sales at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear grant i,

Thank you for your positive comments. Good customer service is very important to us and I am pleased that your requests were addressed.

I will ensure our employees receive your positive feedback.

Looking forward to serving you again.

Lori Murrins
Sales Manager
Victoria
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our stay here was great! We had just spent 6 days in downtown Toronto and the Fredericton Inn was superior in comparison! The room was large, the bed was very comfortable, the shower was fantastic and the staff were very friendly. Being able to go downstairs for breakfast, at a great price, was a bonus. Close to the mall gave us many opportunities to shop, go to a movie, or out for a meal. We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Kim T,

Thank you for writing a review on our property. Receiving excellent reviews from our clients helps us to realize that our hard work by our team is appreciated.

We share all comments with our departments and your recommendation as a place to stay is very much appreciated.

Miramichi, New Brunswick
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have stayed at the Fredericton Inn many times and although the service has been superior, the rooms did look tired. That has changed. I stayed in Room 250 this time and what a difference. Excellent job, Management of the Fredericton Inn. The room I stayed in looks brand new and I am not sure how long it has been since it has been renovated. Kudos to your housekeeping staff for keeping it so fresh and clean. Patio is now gone but has been replaced by a window that opens, so you can still get the fresh air that you may desire. Staff have always been top notch no matter what time I have checked in or out. I know they read these comments because something was said at the front desk a little while back when I did a review. I believe in being fair but accurate, so when I say this hotel deserves a second chance to impress, I am not joking. The barking dog after I checked in was a little annoying after an hour or more but if they allow dogs than I guess this is out of their control, I did not bring it to their attention, so I need to put up with it and shut up.

Room Tip: Think all the rooms have been renovated but if not ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Mike C,

I would first like to thank you for supporting our family business several times while visiting Fredericton. As a client who stays multiple nights in hotels we are pleased to get an excellent rating from you.

As an Owner/Operator I am committed to making our property well received by all. Recently we have done some major improvements in our hotel rooms and are still looking forward to adding Fibre Op Internet, High Definition Televisions and expanding on our French Channels within the next 45 days.

We have new carpets ordered for an additional 25 rooms and our hallways to be installed before February 2014 and a regular rotation of new beds and flatscreens by that time as well.

Once again, I appreciate having you as a client and look forward to your continued support. Your comments are always welcome.