“Perfect!”

Fredericton Inn
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Fredericton
“Perfect!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I was in Fredericton for a few days for a meeting with the other founder of a charity I run and not only did the hotel offer a room but the hotel itself was amazing. The pool and hot tub were clean and just the right temperatures and the rooms were clean. Very friendly service. Wouldn't stay anywhere else

• Stayed September 2013
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear BajanGirl1992,

On behalf of the 90 people who work here at the Inn, I would like to thank you for your comments. They have been shared with our personnel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Owner/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Visiting friends in Canada from the UK, we did a road trip for our first week and this was one of the 6 places we stayed in on our travels. Arrived quite late with no reservation, the lady on reception was very helpful and was able to offer us a family room with a king,Queen and a single bed at a 145.00 dollars with full cooked buffet breakfast included for the 4 of us, how could we refuse. We were able to drive up to the french doors leading to our room which was very cosy and I must say very clean. Had a great nights sleep after a long day on the road with fresh linen and hot shower, breakfast was amazing (loved the sausages)!! Staff at breakfast were very friendly all in all highly recommended. Thankyou Fredericton Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear 1958Trish55,

I would like to thank you for recommending our property to others. Our team here at the Inn work hard to create a memorable stay for each and every one of our guests and we appreciate your king remarks.

I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and our city and I hope your visit to Canada was equally enjoyably.

Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stay on night there. One stop on the road.
The room was very quiet and comfortable.
The spa and pool are not accessible for my mother. She has a lot of difficulties to walk.
It's near of principal road and shopping center.

Room Tip: the breakfast was not include in our reservation. The pool was not accessible because a lot of teen...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Lalyan,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review of our property. We appreciate all of our guests and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We arrived and because of my husbands needs we asked for a drive up room. Got in and settled - we both needed a rest after a hard drive through the rain and wind. The door coming into the hall way (right beside our room) was not working properly - banged everytime someone came through it. We went to the desk - they appeared to be aware and offered to move us to another room. This was a longer walk for my husband and not that easy for him but again got settled in. Ordered something into the room for dinner as it was pouring rain. Later we discovered the toilet was not flushing properly and at 10:00 p.m. the light in the bathroom went out. Called front desk they sent someone right away - toilet got fixed but the light couldn't be fixed. So my husband went to the van and brought in a large flashlight so we would have a little light in the bathroom. The did offer to move us again but three moves in one night and I was already in bed - no thanks. Next morning when I checked out they asked how the stay was - I ran through the events of the prior evening and she (the clerk on the desk) called the manager right away. He came and I told him our story and he apologised over and over and bottom line was a considerable discount off our bill. That I appreciated.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms beside the entrance doors coming in from outside.
Dear Larry C,

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us on your trip. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced here at the Inn.

I have brought your concerns to the Head Supervisors of both Housekeeping and Maintenance and we have developed an action plan for a more thorough site inspection of our property.

I am pleased we turned this situation around on Check Out and proud of Mr. Brewer's (Front Desk Manager) customer service and ability to create a pleasant ending to your stay,

We appreciate our clients giving us feedback on our Inn so we can improve our product for all.

Wishing you safe travel,

Thornbury, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed at this inn after arriving at 1am into Fredericton. King size room was extremely large and clean but was dated in its furniture, bedding and bathroom fixtures. Also room was suppose to be non-smoking but smelled of stale smoke. Not too sure if it was because the room had not been used in a while, it was at the far end of the hotel but there were people in rooms all around us so Ii am not too sure why the room smelled. Front desk was friendly, kept my son's suit at the front desk for 3 days when we realized that he had forgot it after we had arrived in Moncton. Did not eat at the Inn but went into the restaurant for a cup of coffee to go and was given one no-charge - liked that.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear travellingfamily5,

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our property. I assure you we are 100% smoke free. We do our best here at the Inn to enforce these policies, unfortunately when a guest smokes in our washrooms it can be spread through the ventilation systems.

We do have signs in all of our units indicating the cost of breaking our hotel smoking policy and we reinforce these charges.

Our Maintenance staff is on continuous rotations to update and maintain the quality of our furniture and your concerns have been brought to their attention.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you again.

Safe Travels,

St. John's, Canada
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here while in Fredericton, NB for a family wedding. The staff were fabulous, very friendly!! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, room service very efficient and fast. Location is great - Regent Mall is across the parking lot. This was very convenient, as we didn't have a car. My daughter loved that there was H&M in the mall. If I find myself back in Fredericton, I will definitely stay here again.

Dear Westcott2007,

Thank you for your kind comments in regards to our property and our staff here at the Inn. We are fortunate to be located next to our communities largest shopping center, we feel we have the largest gift shop of any hotel in the city!

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Safe Travels,

Brantford, Ontario
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I were travelling from Ontario to the East Coast. After leaving Quebec City we chose to stop in Fredericton to break up our trip, rest and recover from travel fatigue. The Inn was great...friendly and helpful staff, very clean. Our room was beautiful, great bed with those yummy fat pillows and bolster so you could sit up to watch T.V. and be comfy. Free WiFi, a table and chairs for our laptops. Great stay!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Tom & Denise D,

Thank you for writing a review of our property. I am very pleased that our team created an enjoyable stay for you.

Being an independent hotel, it is very important that we can create a comfortable environment to compete in such a competitive marketplace. All of our staff here at the Inn feel that we build our business one customer at a time and I believe each of them strive for excellence in our ability to serve our customers.

We look forward to serving you again and wish you safe travels.