“Wait for service took forever”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #64 of 226 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Oromocto, Canada
“Wait for service took forever”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We entered to an almost empty room and yet were seated right away and waited for service. |Took over half an hour and three waitresses just to get our drinks. Then we waited again for someone to take our order. Another long wait and more staff walking by us and ignoring us. Finally we grabbed a waitress and complained and were finally given the chance to give our order. And wait some more. It left me wondering what they might have done with our food. It was not a pleasant experience and we will not be going back.

Visited July 2012

Durham Bridge, New Brunswick
“Great food”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

One of my favorite places to eat. I had their fish and chips fish was very good but the fries I found very salty. But other than that very tasty. nice place to eat out as a couple night or family.

• Visited April 2013
Tracy, NB Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had heard great things about Montana's but I was very disappointed with my meal which is way too over priced for what you get. I ordered a $26.00 meal and was hungry when I left. My steak was supposed to be cooked Medium rare and it was well done in my opinion. Didn't like the spices that were in my corn? Why spices in corn? I had a tiny scoop of potatoes which also had some kind of spice. The one thing that was good was the mushrooms and onions. Will not be returning. Sorry, not for me

Visited February 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Worst steak i ever had! and got me sick.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Servie was good, it took along time to get my order,my steak was so tough that my jaw got sore! trying to chew it ! so my husband couldn't belive how bad it was. and then i woke-up in the middle of the night with really bad stomach pain,nothing like i ever had before it was new to me,, never going back again!.

Visited December 2012
Charlo, Canada
“They don't want business”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Tried to make reservations for a birthday party. Spoke to a teenager who told me they wouldn't take my reservation. She checked with the manager and they wouldn't take a reservation for ten. The reservation was for 4.00p.m. Not at supper hour. We ate at another restaurant who values our service. I will never ever eateat at another Montanas. They have rude, untrained staff. This was not the first time we have had poor service at this location. We are tourists. This town needs to value tourist dollars. Totally ridiculous.