“Very clean and comfortable!”

BEST WESTERN Plus Fredericton Hotel & Suites
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Fredericton
Bellingham, Washington
“Very clean and comfortable!”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This is a very nice hotel. It is very clean and comfortable. We had a room right above the Breakfast/Bar area so it was very noisy. Don't stay in room #224. Other than that it was awesome!

Room Tip: We had a room #224 right above the Breakfast/Bar area and it was very noisy in our room so I didn...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I stayed for a week at this hotel on a "house hunting trip" before moving from Ontario. It was a great decision!

Hotel is newer, very clean and friendly staff. Rooms are very spacious and we had a fridge and microwave in our room. Not sure if that is standard or not (only booked a regular room). The hotel is visible from the main hwy but a little tricky to get to..not hard..just no quick exit from hwy.

Fantastic continental buffet with sausages, scrambled or boiled eggs..make your own waffles..toast, cereal, bagels, yogurts...etc etc...large variety and delightful staff! The maintenance fellow is also very friendly as are the housekeeping staff. Newspapers available also.

There is also a bar on-site, a pool and hot tub. I didn't check out the gym (although after eating eggs and sausages every day, I probably should have) so I can't comment on the equipment. Wireless also available.

I believe the hotel is pet friendly too ..although I did not have any pets on this visit..it is good to know. I think I may have seen someone walking a dog at the far end of the hotel..but you would never know if anyone had pets there.

Good job Best Western Plus-Fredericton! Your staff make all the difference too! :-)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Marie-Louise22, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Fredericton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter.

I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Fredericton Hotel & Suites the next time you are in Fredericton.

We look forward to your return.

Larrys river
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We were there to attend a memorial service for my brother. We had 5 rooms booked. The staff was very kind and considerate of our situation. It was our first stay there but won't be our last.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Marie-Louise22, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Fredericton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Hello,

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to leting us know about your experience regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that our staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. As we strive to give a quality service to each of our guests. We are sorry for your lost. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 506-473-6200.

Virginia
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Though not pleasing in appearance on the exterior, this Best Western is aesthetically appealing on the interior; i.e., beautiful lobby. This was a last minute decision to stay in Frederiction, so my friend & I did not have time to price compare for a lower fare. However, we were more than pleased with our stay. The staff was extremely friendly & accommodating. We asked for extra blankets & they were quickly provided. Our room was comfortable, spacious, & offered a large flat -screen TV. Jacque at the front 'check-in' provided us with information on 'happenings' & places to dine. He also gave assistance on the computer & ran copies for me. I wholeheartedly disagree with another reviewer's comments regarding "dismal staffing & customer service.........." The young people we encountered were friendly & obliging. Of course, every person's experience is different. If the guest was there for a week's stay & unhappy with the room, why not request to be moved to another room! The breakfast was typical continental 'bill of fare', but included delicious coffee. I definitely recommend a stay at this Best Western.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the main road & had no issues with noise.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jan63
Hello,

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that our staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. As we strive to give a quality service to each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

Yarmouth, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My wife and I had a nice stay. Every thing went smoothly a checkin. The room was clean and had all amenities you would expect in a Best Western Plus. I would stay here again. It was a little pricey but most of the nice hotels in Fredericton are.

• Stayed September 2011

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Stayed end of June 2011 for one night while travelling through New Brunswick. Hotel is brand new essentially. Room was clean, modern, very large, though the smell of deodorizer they use was a little overwhelming at first. Staff was friendly and efficient both at check in and check out. Though I was travelling alone, the one thing that really caught my eye because I had never seen it before in a hotel, was the pay laundry machines available - great if you're travelling with your family on an extended road trip / vacation. Breakfast was included and though it was nothing fancy, it was fine for me - coffee, toast, to get back on the road again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Marie-Louise22, Front Desk Representative at BEST WESTERN Plus Fredericton Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your experience with our property.

Your business is very important to us . By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 506-455-8448 .

Thank you again for taking the time . We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Front Desk Representative
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fredericton Hotel & Suites
On behalf of
Director of Sales Manager
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Late night check in went smoothly with a friendly desk clerk (who was more informative than I really wanted at that point, but anyways :) ) went smoothly. Room was nice enough, it is a fairly new hotel I believe. Lobby and interior was nice, and very peaceful at check in. The morning was a different story! The elevator struggled to handle the flow of people. We got to breakfast on the later side and almost considered skipping it due to the crush of people. We eventually got something to eat and lucked into a table. Breakfast was the usual continental with some eggs and waffles as well. The staff were excellent, working tirelessly to keep things flowing. Overall we were very satisfied, but get to breakfast early if you want to eat in peace! Location is just a bit out of the way from downtown but not an issue if you have a car, and I see another reviewer has said he did well with taxis.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family