“Where's the meat in my burrito?”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #1,252 of 1,641 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Mexican
Canada
“Where's the meat in my burrito?”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Taco Bell used to have great burritos. I stopped in for a beef burrito about 2 weeks ago, take out. Down the road a few miles when I opened it up, there was about a rounded tablespoon full of meat in it. If I had eaten in, I would have returned it. What a joke, I couldn't believe it. They used to serve a full size burrito. This location was on Pembina Hwy.

• Visited July 2012

winnipeg
“Avoid it”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Sad food, horrible service. Check out Taco Time for real Mexican fast food with taste!

Visited May 2012
Winnipeg
“Like dog food.”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

The only reason I ate here was because the medicine my dying mother was on made her crave the flavors of this slophouse.

I found it borderline inedible.

If you are so afraid of cooking, just buy a $1 frozen meal from your supermarket and cook it in your microwave.

Do not waste your money at this place.

• Visited September 2010
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“mmm Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell. Anytime I crave fast food its KFC or Taco Bell. The 2 togther is a marriage made in...”
Reviewed September 30, 2008

mmm Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell. Anytime I crave fast food its KFC or Taco Bell. The 2 togther is a marriage made in parridice. Cheese fries yum. Chicken soft taco mmmm. Add in some KFC to the meal and I am one happy guy. Cheap too if you order the value meals. Maybe they do family events? Ha just joking, but the food would be better than what I ate at alot of weddings I have been to. The service is ok and fast. The restaurants are always clean. I love the option of a drive thru. Eat too much of this and you will get fat. Hey its good once in a while.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook