“Surprised”

Ranked #878 of 1,701 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was surprised at the variety and quality of the food items offered. Delicious snack food.

2  Thank g0lfgirl16

Reviewed January 7, 2012

We wanted the steak dinner and we took just a few minutes to long to decide what we wanted to eat. When the waitress came to take our order it was to late to order the steak dinner, but we were told we could order a steak sandwich. All I could say to that was, 'Seriously, is this part of the comedy act!", that was just to funny!. My husband and I ordered the mediocre steak sandwich. Just 5 minutes to late to order the steak, long before the comedy started. We were unaware there was a cut off on certain dinner menu items. Our advice is to order as soon as you sit down, get there early, (we did and it did not help us), hopefully that will help you. So, for a date night, go out before or after the show for a late night romantic dinner. Make sure there are some open first lol, or you may go home hungry. We have several favorite restaurants in the city that we have reviewed, Get out there and find one for your selves. As for the show it was a good time, and a fun night out, the funniest part was the steak dinner verses the steak sandwich! ha!

1  Thank WhiteSands2envy
Reviewed August 5, 2011

This has been one of my favourite places since the first time I visited over a year ago. I have always enjoyed the food, although this night wasn't the best mainly because my burger patty was cold. Other then that it has always a fun night if you enjoy comedy.

2  Thank Dorian88
Reviewed June 15, 2011

They do nothing right. The food is bland, lifeless, flavorless, prepared improperly, and is cooked from frozen boxes.

They aren't really set up for table service, so once you've placed your order, you'll never see your server again until they bring your meal, that is, if they've even remember to do so.

I've actually showed up at 6PM, ordered a meal, then after an hour asked where it was, only to have the server tell me that I'm S.O.L. since they don't tak meal orders after 7PM.

Their serving staff is as useless as their kitchen. Avoid at all costs as a restaurant. If you're going for the comedy, it's fine, but eat elsewhere before arriving.

2  Thank chrisCrunchy
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I went to Rumor's last night with some friends and had a really bad experience. This is my second comedy club experience and this was by far not as good as my first time. I did not find either comedian funny. The main act I found one joke kinda funny and related to another. But other then that he was very cynical, and was insulting everything he talked about. There is poking fun at things in life but then theres taking it too far ad last night, i felt it was like that.

The food tasted not too bad but price wise, it was very expensive. I also felt pretty closterfobic with how they had the tables set up. I had no room to pull my chair out from the table. The comedian was Rob Pue and a friend that I was with one up'd him on one of his jokes, and then he just gave some smart remark to shut her up. While he was encouraging others to talk/joke around with him.

Totally don't recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank MBMatt1147