I was disappointed with my stay at the Sandman Hotel Wpg. The over-all condition of the hotel was dirty.. dirty carpets, elevator, and the pool was disgusting. We ended up with a room with two small double beds.. very uncomfortable for two people. The room itself was okay.. modern decor.. but small too.
We went down to go for a hot tub and walked through a maze to end up at a window-less pool area with about three feet around the pool to walk. No tables, chairs. or anywhere to put your stuff down. The ONE bathroom was for everyone to use to and was gross. The floor around the pool had water splashing up to your ankles and dirt, clumps of hair and all kinds of disgusting things floating in it.... YUK
DO NOT BRING YOUR KIDS HERE... not meant for a family wknd ..
In the end... overall hotel was okay.. but wouldnt stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located minutes away from Winnipeg International Airport and a short 10-minute drive to downtown, Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport offers guests the perfect combination of comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Winnipeg Airport
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport Manitoba