I stayed here with my girl friend(in Winnipeg to visit her family),we made the mistake of staying here. The price was high for a poorly cleaned room and noisy stay. We ordered food at dennys - it was cold bad food.
The room smelled of smoke - they tried to hide the smell by spraying air freshener it just made me sick and I had a terrible headack the whole time.
I had a rental car when we left it had a dent from being banged by another car( I left it in their parking lot and asked to see the security tape) - I looked at the car before I went to bed and parked it away from other cars, they said they weren't responsible for damage to the cars - park at your own risk- that's just stupid. I had to pay the rental company.
small room - small pool.
The staff was rude. Don't go here. how do these place stay open with service like this?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located minutes away from Winnipeg International Airport and a short 10-minute drive to downtown, Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport offers guests the perfect combination of comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Winnipeg Airport
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport Manitoba