“Still the Best in Winnipeg!”
Review of VJ's Drive Inn

VJ's Drive Inn
Ranked #15 of 1,637 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Winnipeg, Canada
“Still the Best in Winnipeg!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to VJ's for over 25 years since I was a kid and my parents would take us there as a treat after church on Sundays. Winnipeg has some of the best Greek run greasy spoons anywhere and although I frequent others in my Top 5 more often, the VJ Special is still my hands down favorite "fatboy style" burger. Add an order of fries to share with the wife and a milkshake and you're in foodie heaven.

1 Thank Wadie1979

Thompson, Canada
“great value”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

VJs is one of the p[laces that I usually go when in Winnipeg. The burgers are freshly made and the french fries are "homemade". It is not an extensive menu., but they "do what the do, do well".

Visited June 2013
1 Thank David G
Calgary, AB
“Best Quick Burger”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Honestly - this was the best greasy spoon burger I can remember! My husband and I both got the special burger and its combination of chili, cheese and accessories was to die for! A huge burger and fabulous fries - we couldn't even finish, but it was so good we wish we could have. No room to sit down here, but worth picking up, for sure! Don't miss out on V.J.'s.

winnipeg
“Always Great”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

By Far one of the best places in Winnipeg for a real
good Burger and fries, Wish they had Fries with Chili
or Gravy Cheers Tim

Manitoba
“Classic burger joint!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

VJ's is a Winnipeg institution and serves the best burgers, dogs and fries. Simply can't be beat at 11:45 am or 11:45 pm! You have to make the trip and enjoy!!!

Visited May 2013