“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Canadian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

One of my favourite restaurants in Winnipeg!! I've been here a handful of times and have dined inside as well as out on the patio -- both have wonderful ambiance! The service is always excellent and they do a great job of making one feel invited. I really enjoyed the savoury Roquefort Hot Legs (frog legs) and loved both the Penne Inferno and the Pates Aux Anges pasta entrees! I sampled the Mussels Flamande as well and found them delicious!

From the fabulous service, to the great atmosphere and the impressive food, this restaurant is an absolute gem! Can't wait to visit again!!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Chanced upon this place for lunch and shared two meals. Both were excellent with a variety of flavours and techniques. Also, had some great deserts and quality coffee. Certainly will come again, hopefully in the summer when the patio is open and the place is jumping. There was some nice afternoon music being played as well while we were there.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were taken here by the boyfriend's parents and didn't know what to expect. An adorable setting with a great atmosphere waiting to seat us, even though we were early for our reservation. Our server, Christian(?), was fantastic and amazed us by remembering both appetizer specials and all eight dinner specials without reading it off his paper even though we were one of the first tables of the night. We had delicious appetizers that we ate up quickly; a pot sticker and a shrimp appetizer I think they were. Then we all had the steak and lobster special and were very impressed. The steak was cooked perfectly, as was the lobster. The sauces were all delicious. Definitely a place worth going back to!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I have had many lunches and dinners at Infernos and we have never had a bad experience either with the food or service. The salmon with champagne sauce is one of my favorites along with with the lamb shanks. The desserts are awesome also.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I wanted to like this place. Atmosphere is great, it is not noisy, servers are awesome. They had on special a schnitzel with asian noodles. I love schnitzel and thought I'd give it a try. The schnitzel was ok (nothing exceptional), but the asian noodles was just a wrong fit. My dinner companions seemed to enjoytheir meals - reason why I feel I've ordered a not-so-good item.

I'll give it another try in the future