“Never disappointed”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Canadian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I have had many lunches and dinners at Infernos and we have never had a bad experience either with the food or service. The salmon with champagne sauce is one of my favorites along with with the lamb shanks. The desserts are awesome also.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I wanted to like this place. Atmosphere is great, it is not noisy, servers are awesome. They had on special a schnitzel with asian noodles. I love schnitzel and thought I'd give it a try. The schnitzel was ok (nothing exceptional), but the asian noodles was just a wrong fit. My dinner companions seemed to enjoytheir meals - reason why I feel I've ordered a not-so-good item.

I'll give it another try in the future

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was probably the best food I have ever had dining out to date. We arrived 15 minutes early and were taken directly to our table. The waitress was super, she explained that she was very busy and overwhelmed and could slow down her service. Even with that we were looked after in a very timely fashion and she let us set the pace for dinner.
From the appetizers, (bison spring rolls and crab cakes) which were fantastic, to the dinner and dessert we could not believe how good the food was. The prices are reasonable and even low for the quality of the meal and the presentation you receive.
Highly recommend, but reservations are required and the earlier you do it the better the table, so reserve early.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Inviting atmosphere, friendly attentive servers, lots of selection on the menu including numerous specials to choose from.
The appetizer we ordered was the lobster potstickers, a real winner, lovely presentation and so tasty! To start we had onion soup and a salad. The onion soup was excellent. We ordered Artic Char and the Wild Boar, again lovely presentation, we had both with vegetables and garlic mashed potato - outstanding!
There was live entertainment at about eight providing a lovely finish while enjoying a spectacular meal!
We will definitely return!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had heard good things about the place and i was very excited to go. I called to make a reservation, the man who answered didnt say hi, just a cold and quick "please hold" when i didnt understand he said it again clearly upset that i didnt understand--Bad start. (At least say hi and take your time to talk, it's a premier bistro place). Upon arrival, we waited over 10 minutes to be seated while people were coming in and sitting down. First bad thing...Then the wine came. Being a wine lover, it's easy to recognize the flavor of day old wine is what we got, and they must've broken the cork because there were cork pieces all over the wine. Second bad thing...
Then came the first dish, ceviche. Being south american, having lived in Peru, i can say this was the worst ceviche i have ever had and most expensive too. It tasted dull and sweet. Then came the main dish and it was over cooked pasta with no flavor...the smoked salmon flavor was overpowered by the excess of cream and lemon juice. T

2  Thank DiegoInCanada