“Excellent food, service, and environment.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of In Ferno's Bistro

In Ferno's Bistro
Ranked #35 of 1,639 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Canadian, French, European, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Excellent food, service, and environment.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Make a reservation to dine at this gem! The restaurant has lots of little nooks to eat, so there are lots of opportunities for privacy even though its packed!

Food was great, ribs were moist and meat effortlessly feel off the bone. Great pasta dishes, sauce was tasty and well seasoned. Service was great, server made jokes and was good about my dietary requests. There isn't much to select from for those with vegetarian/celiac needs -- just salad. But at least the salad was good. The bread basket was filled for others a few times, and was not charged for this too. Excellent wine list. Desserts are great. You pay for what you get - the bill will be between 150-200 for a table of 4, for a three course meal and wine, but worth it!

This restaurant is great, I haven't been disappointed and each time I bring guests there, everyone is happy.

• Visited June 2012

Lorette
“Enjoyable experience... again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

It's been a couple of years since we've been and we're not disappointed. It was a pleasant summer evening so we ate on the patio. Furnishings were quite comfortable and we didn't feel crowded. Service was good and offered choices and opinions which I consider important. Choices remain varied representing foods from Manitoba. Good selection of appetizers, we chose the Lobster pot-sticks, excellent. For our main course we had pickerel and duck. Pickerel was fresh and delightful. Duck was good although for my liking perhaps a little bland but still good.
Overall I was not disappointed. They have not lost their touch or become lazy because of their success. Food and service continue to be great.

• Visited July 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Wonderful outdoor dining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

In the past week, I have had lunch twice on the patio at In Ferno's Bistro. Both experiences were very positive with excellent food and firendly professional service. The corn bread in the bread basket is fabulous. I really enjoyed the Duck Confit sandwich on my first visit. It is basically tasty "pulled" duck with peppers and jalapeno jelly served on ciabatta. Your choice of soup, salad, or fries. I opted for the salad but the fries looked awesome! My husband had the BBQ chicken sandwich which he very much enjoyed.
Today I had one of their specials which was a grilled salmon fillet over greens with fresh fruit (apple, pineapple, blackberries). It was wonderful. My friend had the Thai beef salad and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommend this restaurant....especiall when you can enjoy the patio.

• Visited August 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
“not that great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had the elk wrapped with bacon. Chewed forever. Chocolate desert was small, plain but tasted pretty good. My wife had the arctic char dinner which she said was fine. She said the lunch specials are much better

• Visited July 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
“We always return back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Infernos has become our go to bistro in the city, never disappointed. Try the crab cakes, to die for. Consistent good food and service. Love their Saturday brunches! If you are in Winnipeg, definitely go to Infernos Bistro.

• Visited June 2012