“Sunny little place for breakfast”
Review of Cora's Breakfast

Cora's Breakfast
Ranked #159 of 1,641 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winnipeg, Canada
“Sunny little place for breakfast”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Cora's was very busy when we got there the two times I went. The wait was about 45 minutes.
The food was so delicious though! I loved it and this is the only restaurant that cooks my bacon the way I like it. Eggs were fine along with the smoothies. I think everyone enjoyed their breakfast. I loved it and I will be coming back if I want to go out for breakfast. The service was great too I loved it. Staff was very generous. It may have been that it was a sunny day outside but tis place is sunny, warm and very welcoming.

• Visited June 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“Gotta Love Great Food!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We went for lunch. I had previously been for breakfast. Great food at great prices. Delicious! Blueberry pancakes, club sandwich, THE SOUP!-everything! And dessert--WOW! Scrumpsious!
Surprised 1 guest as he didn't know they were there. Definitely going back.

• Visited September 2013
Florida
“Mix fresh produce with french cooking and you get a treat”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had lunch there from a new lunch menu. We had a fruit cocktail of 4 fruits that was just the right mix of sweet and healthy. It was exceedingly difficult to decide on a sandwich but we settled on a wrap of chicken, bacon and caesar salad and a potato, bacon and sausage soup that was wonderful. The plate was decorated with fruit that was very artistically cut. The wrap was a freshly made crepe and the sandwich was warm. It was fabulous. The service was friendly, helpful and very efficient. The only caution I have is it is a little hard to find---you are looking for a cultural center not a restaurant per se.

• Visited September 2013
Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We all gathered at Cora's at 8 am to the smell of coffee and pancake batter. We were greeted promptly and seated with menus. Our waitress came and we all ordered drinks and looked over the menu. By the time she came back we had made up our minds which was a bit difficult because of so much to choose from. I had French toast and it was golden brown and yummy. Others ordered the two egg three kinds of meat with 5 or 6 bread options and delicious homemade strawberry jam. We had a nice breakfast and the coffee kept coming so nothing but good things about Cora's

• Visited August 2013
Carberry
“Great food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very good place to eat. well worth the wait. Would positively come back again and I need to get my 50 characters

Visited August 2013