“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Saucers Cafe

Saucers Cafe
Ranked #7 of 46 Dessert in Winnipeg
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Saucers Cafe is a little neighbourhood spot in the best neighbourhood in town! We offer a great selection of sandwiches, pizza, pasta, and a huge variety of loose leaf teas brewed in personal brewing pots. Over the past 14 years we have worked to source only the beast local and organic products. Delivering only the freshest products for our menu.We make all our sauces and cook all our meats no processed foods here! In the summer months you can enjoy our outside patio right off the sidewalk of one of the best walking streets in Winnipeg. You can also sample one of our in house brewed iced teas made from organic sugar cane and dehydrated fruits.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was my first visit and It will be on my list of lunch stops now. The menu was excellent with great variety. I caved to the pressures of other reviews and had the Thai peanut wrap and I was not disappointed. The desert showcase was simply outstanding! Service was accommodating and I will certainly return.

Stuart D, Owner at Saucers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

The Peanut is one of the favourites for sure. And as first impressions go, you could not have picked a better start. We hope you continue to explore our menu in the future. I recommend the Turkey Bacon Avocado wrap. My personal fav!

There are newer reviews for Saucers Cafe

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place is one of the city's best lunch spots. Super fresh baked and soft bread, lots of menu selections which range from simple staples to unique flavour. Prices are great, service is great. I love it here.

Thanks so much for the great review! It's always great to hear that we are keeping up the good work.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stopped in when we got caught in the rain on a walk - just wanted something warm...ended up having some delicious soup and wraps, and the selection of hot and iced teas is first rate. The place itself is intimate and cozy - best suited for small groups wanting a quiet place to meet and chat. The staff were quick and friendly - we will return (hopefully on a sunnier day !)

Stuart D, Owner at Saucers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

We are certainly glad you did get caught in the rain. Although it's too bad we don't serve Piña coladas! Thanks so much for visiting. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have gone to Saucers Cafe many times, and also take out for supper many times, usually once a week. The menu is not huge, but the items on there are great. Chorizo pizza is my husbands favorite! We love the Margarita wrap and the Peanut Thai wrap! The serving staff there are wonderful, fun and very accommodating! I cannot think of anything bad to say about the place!

Stuart D, Owner at Saucers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

I would personally like to thank you for visiting us as much as you do. We actually think our menu is too big! But I promise we won't be getting rid of any favorites anytime soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Nice Cafe in Wpg. We sat on the patio (only ones, don't understand why everybody congregates inside on a calm humid day) on a nice summer day. Coffee and specialty coffee drinks are good. Cheesecake is fantastic. Service is top notch.

Stuart D, Owner at Saucers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thanks so much for coming and visiting us. I don't understand why anyone would want to be inside either. Especially after the winter we had to endure!