“rudest waitress ever”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“rudest waitress ever”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We just ate at this restaurant the waitress was the rudest person ever. we were the first people there but last served she came to our table told us the specials then walked away before we could give our order. I ordered Gyros but because I apparently miss- pronounced the word gyro she brought me lamb chops. When every one at the table quite clearly heard me order a lamb Gyro. She snatched away the lamb chops arguing that was my order and the gyro would take a long time. She then returned and snapped well do you want the Gyro or not. When she brought the bill she just left it on the table and we had to ask the other waitress where to pay The people I was with already had their meal otherwise we would have just left. The food was not bad but take my advice if you want ambiance as well as good manners stay away from this restaurant. the Waitress i believe her name is maria is truly the rudest person I have ever been served by.

• Visited June 2011
4 Thank Ravens_Wallet1

“Fabulous”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Pappas Greek Food & Steak is a little gem of a restaurant nicely located on Roblin Ave in Charleswood, parking in the back safe and convenient....now lets get to the best part the fabulous food, my goodness if you want a no nonesense great value for money superb tasting enjoyable meal then Pappas is the place. The prompt service and attention to detail is great and the relaxed atmosphere allows you to enjoy a relaxing time wether it be lunch or dinner.
Try the specials they always tastey, a wide variety of salads and home made soups also steak, home made greek style fries nothing frozen here and the home made hummus and spanakopita are out of this world.
Pappas Greek Food and Steak is Charleswoods little gem, you will not be dissapointed.

• Visited June 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2010

There was nothing about this restaurant that I did not love!! The food was excellant, the service outstanding and I love the decor......

1 Thank 247diner
“Excellent Greek food”
Reviewed August 20, 2008

Family-run restaurant dependable for delicious food. Located on Roblin Blvd in Charleswood, in the west end of Winnipeg.

1 Thank Mikisew
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Outstanding! It's family...”
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Outstanding!
It's family operated! I like that!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook